• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goodbye Tim...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's truly is a sad day for the MOL team.
    The only Moderator that would start his post with a "Hey" , Not hello as in Pleased to meet you but a "Hey" as in good to see you my old friend, come in and have some fun, That kind of warm welcome will be truly be missed along with his kind words of encouragement and good advice.

Tim I Pray for your happiness and success at what ever you choose to do. I\We will miss you here.

God Bless my Friend and Good Luck.
    Rich
    If you don't have Meguiar's in your hand
    DON'T TOUCH MY TRUCK

Comment

Tim, you're the best!

THANK YOU for doing such a great job. You've been a truly Super Moderator. We couldn't have asked for more.

We wish you the best in all your endeavors. Hope we'll still see you around as a member, your input is always terrific.

PC.

Comment

Tim,
        Best of luck to you and thanks,

Tom

Comment

Hi Tim....
          I heard the news while it may seem bad news to us in reality it is good news for you(assuming)...We all must move on and grow...i truely hope your decision was for the right reason(your choice) and not anything wrong in your life....All your opinions were very informative and appreciated....We sure hope you will pop in from time to time and we always welcome you back with open arms...Too Bad you couldnt finsih the year up but nevertheless something are not planned....Have a Wonderful Holidays(halloween,xmas,new years) you and your family...

We wish you the best in all your endeavors
          Migs
          Last edited by Djmigs; Sep 20, 2005, 06:49 AM.
          Miguel

"What you become directly influences what you get"

Comment

Gee, Tim, MOL won't be the same without you. All the best!
            Practical Perfectionist

Comment

Thanks a million Tim!

You've saved some of us and helped us all in our quests to be just like YOU!

Good job on your time spent with us on MOL. Please stop by and say "hey" once in a while.

Best of luck to you!
              Alex
              '01 Blk Max. SE
              '03 Blk G35 Sedan (GF's car)

"Hooked on Clay"

Comment

Re: Goodbye Tim...

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
                Over the last year and nine months Tim has donated an average of 25 hours a week of his time to work both in the forum and behind the scenes doing a multitude of necessary but not always fun job duties.

That's a lot of time! Tim, thanks for all the support you've lended to the board, and I hope you will still be around, as your contributions are very valuable. Plus, you're a nice guy! I wish you the best!

Bob
                1990 Corvette ZR-1 Bright Red with Red interior Hear it!
                2002 Aurora 4.0 Cherry Metallic with Neutral interior Hear it!
                1997.5 Regal GS Jasper Green Pearl with Medium Gray interior

Comment

dont go

Comment

Hey Tim,

Well, learning from you has been an absolute pleasure. Good luck and enjoy the family life too. Don't forget us and please keep your vehicles clean. If you have any questions, I am sure we can help you out (LOL, yeah right). Like that's gonna happen.
                    Brad

Detailing a Vehicle is very Therapeutic.

Comment

Thanks hot2ford, your replies to various car care questions have really helped me to take good care of my baby!
                      Proud owner of the finest looking car in the parking lot.
                      Switch to Linux. Use energy efficient lightbulbs and appliances. Keep your car well maintained and drive easy to save gas. Eat less fast food. Call your mother and tell her you love her. Try flying a kite. Read a wikipedia article daily. Use Meguiar's.

Comment

From the other side of the Atlantic, I wish you all the best.

Nothing beats a lion

Comment

As is sad as it is, I would like to thank you all your support to MOL members. Good luck TIM, and you will always be welcome here. Oh, don't forget to drop by here once in a while just to say HI! and keep on shining because you are our "Shining Star"
                          Last edited by romulus; Sep 20, 2005, 10:13 AM.
                          Life is a journey, enjoy the ride!

Comment

Tim,

Sorry to hear about your decision, but I'm pretty sure I know where you are coming from. 25 hours a week is a lot of time that can be spent on more important things in life... like family and friends.

Good luck my friend!
                            Boss_429

Comment

Gonna miss you Tim . Good luck in what ever you do . I hope to see some posts by you from time to time .

Regards
                              Jerry
                              Success is based on the quality of the job done !

Comment

Tim? Who's Tim?

All kidding aside, I hope you will still have time to check in on us from time to time.

Best of luck in whatever you do.
                                Jim
                                My Gallery

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');