• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's in "THE JUNGLE" - Jim Rome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiar's in "THE JUNGLE" - Jim Rome

After, 14 years of litening to Jim Rome on the radio, today I heard him read a Meguiar's Ad! YES! This was great!it went something to the effect of, "If your somebody who thinks Detailing your car all day is fun, (pause), then Meguiar's has the products for you, etc....

Thanks Meguiar's, I want to believe that you hit a HUGE Target Market! It would be interesting to see the response.....Is there anyone at the Corp. office who could keep us informed on how the ad is doing?

Late! I'm OUT!
    "Automotive Detailing with a Passion!"

I missed it!!!! do you think the ads are siddicated or maybe just the show.
    2019 GMC Sierra
    1500 AT4

Comment

I believe Meguiar's is sponsoring a portion of the show, I would htink it would be read in the syndicated show....It may be the "Huge fax of the day" sponsor.....Not sure though....
      Last edited by CrobarCars; Apr 22, 2004, 04:09 PM.
      "Automotive Detailing with a Passion!"

Comment

I just saw a new run of commercials on the speed channel, cool ads! are you the kind of person that if you see a swirl in your paint your whole day is ruined? how did they know that about me? and a thank you for not name calling, if I have to listen to that turtle wax commercial one more time like I'm beneath them for using meguirs I'm going to threw my old tub of #26 at the screen!
        2019 GMC Sierra
        1500 AT4

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');