• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hotrodguys super sweet ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hotrodguys super sweet ride

My dad brought me home from the hospital in a BLACK 58 'vert. I have old b-w pics of it.

That car is his amnd mines dream car. I hate when the car comes up in conversation and my dad says, " I was going to put that car away for you"

I asked him to please don't say that anymore YOUR KILL'N ME!!

LOL!
    Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

This Caddy is one sweet looking ride.

Can you imagine cruising around in this with the top down on a sunny day!

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Do we have to just imagine?

Can’t we bribe Hotrodguy or something and go do it?

PC.

Comment

One word....

WOW.
        -The Final Detail-
        Lagrange, Kentucky
        thefinaldetail@insightbb.com
        CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY GALLERY

Comment

haha, how did I miss this thread. That's our baby. She's not running great right now, the brakes need a replacement, I started her up and drove her for probably the first tiem in 2 years a few months back and thought I was gonna die. She hasn't been washed since she drove Regis in the Rose Parade back in 2001

the dirt on it is about an inch thick, no joke (and of course the top is down). I thought I had uploaded some pictures. It's gonna be my own extreme makeover in a few weeks when I can lay out time.

The car has about 50K original miles, it was stored from 62- to the late 90's. We bought it up at the Hot August Nights auction in Reno for an absolute STEAL! However, I think pops is thinking about selling it as it never gets on the road, then again, he doesn't drive his woodie much either, i probably have more seat time in both those cars then he does, but don't worry; I'm not complaining
          Last edited by HotRodGuy; Apr 15, 2005, 12:27 PM.
          Chopped 55 Suburban
          99 3.0 CL
          Family cars:
          1958 Eldo Biarrittz Vert
          48 Merc Woody - a true sleeper
          New project: 67 Sunbeam Tiger
          Newest project: 66 Mustang Vert

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips

Can you imagine cruising around in this with the top down on a sunny day!

I had it down here at the beach a few years back and the fiancé took it for a spin down PCH w/ a few of her friends. I got a call from my buddy saying he saw her and 4 girls in bikini's cruising down the highway getting honked at by every guy that drove by

Definate great summer cruiser!
            Chopped 55 Suburban
            99 3.0 CL
            Family cars:
            1958 Eldo Biarrittz Vert
            48 Merc Woody - a true sleeper
            New project: 67 Sunbeam Tiger
            Newest project: 66 Mustang Vert

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');