• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention Central PA detailers!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Central PA detailers!!!

The guys from Meguiar’s will be at BAPS Paint Supply in Lemoyne PA on May 1st 2012 from 4PM until 6PM, demonstrating the use of the Microfiber Correction System. I spoke to one of the organizers of this event this morning and we talked at length about the system and the demonstration. I told him I would post a thread on the detailing sites that I belong to try to get some additional interest in attending this event.

So if you’ve been on the fence about purchasing this system, have purchased it and have yet to try it out or have tried it and experienced pad separation issues or other undesirable results, come on out and join in on the demonstration.

Here’s the catch though…Today was the deadline to reserve your spot (so they can be sure to have enough free hot dogs etc.) I told him I’d try to rally up some interest from these forums and call him back at the end of the work day tomorrow to let him know how many if any more will be attending.

Send me a PM to let me know if you will be attending and I’ll reply with any additional info that you might need. Thanks, Tuscarora Dave

Re: Attention Central PA detailers!!!

Will be going to this event again today at 11am until 2 pm. This time Meguiar's, 3M and PPG will be there doing demos and giving out door prizes. Will be throwing on some dogs and burgers too I think which I've never been apposed to. Should be a fun time. If you're in the south central PA area and have nothing to do this morning/afternoon come on over to BAPS auto paint supplies in Lemoyne and join the picnic and learn a little too.

Comment

Re: Attention Central PA detailers!!!

If only I was closer! Would have been a great day to skip work. Then again when isn't it a great day to skip work. lol

Thanks Dave.
      Scott

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');