• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

car wax karma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car wax karma

Warning – This is a pointless, rambling post. You should probably skip it.

So, my brother calls me the other day and says “there’s a special guest instructor coming to this gym to teach a class, you interested?� I’m like, “man am I out of shape, and I’ve never trained like that. Is being a complete spaz noob ok?� He assures me it is so I say, “I’m in.�

So last night I grab my new Meguiar’s NXTti/Mirka duffle bag, toss in a couple water bottles, towels (microfiber) and my clothes and head over to the gym. I figure that I may be lamest person in the place but at least I’ll have cool gym bag.

On the way over I get off the freeway and I’m thinking “I’ll bet I’ll save a couple blocks if I cut through this neighborhood on the right� and turn in.

Next thing I know I’m right in front of Meguiar’s headquarters. It was at night and all the buildings in the area were dark and deserted looking. Felt like I was in the Twilight Zone.

Maybe the powers-that-be in the universe are trying to tell me something. Then again, maybe I just need to wax my cars.

PC.

(Oh, and the workout was fun, even if I was a spaz.)

If anybody asked what you were doing there tell them you are first in line for tomorrows San Diego Mercedes-Benz club detailing class. And ask them "HOW MUCH LONGER UNTIL THE PASTRIES GET HERE?"
    Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Originally posted by Superior Shine
      If anybody asked what you were doing there tell them you are first in line for tomorrows San Diego Mercedes-Benz club detailing class. And ask them "HOW MUCH LONGER UNTIL THE PASTRIES GET HERE?"
      That's funny Joe!

Donuts and hot coffee will be served starting at 8:30am!

Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Mike,
        Will Meguiar's ever come to Dallas, Tx?????
        I would love to attend one of these classes....
        Wash, Polish, Wax...Just Do IT!

Comment

If I knew pastries were coming I would have parked it and waited. Thanks for the tip Joe.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');