• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

meguiars gift box at target

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meguiars gift box at target

Target has gift box set for $15.00.
    Don't get caught riding dirty!

Re: meguiars gift box at target

Great news,,now waiting for Walmart gift box.

Comment

I got Walmart's last week Now time to wait for the markdowns after Christmas to pick up a couple more!!

Comment

I give those gift boxes to some owners of vehicles which I detail. They contain all items needed to keep their rides nice and clean.

Comment

I checked my walmart today and nothing new, same old products from last yr.

Comment

I was looking for the walmart set since I really want to try the glass cleaner. No such luck here. It's so cold here I can't think the Walmarts in my region are going to really be after car care products this time of the season. Who knows, I'll keep looking.

Comment

Originally posted by ethereal45 View Post
              I was looking for the walmart set since I really want to try the glass cleaner. No such luck here. It's so cold here I can't think the Walmarts in my region are going to really be after car care products this time of the season. Who knows, I'll keep looking.
              The gift box at Target has the glass cleaner in it.
              Don't get caught riding dirty!

Comment

Originally posted by JGdetailing View Post
                The gift box at Target has the glass cleaner in it.
                But isn't the the 'old' version?

BTW...my local Wally has only the Armor-All paks...maybe they (Megs) will come in. I'll keep lookin'.

Bill

Comment

The Black Friday sale of the KMart gift set is over and the price is back up tp $30.

The WalMart gift set isn't available at all WalMarts or sold out at $20. At least in my neck of the woods.

"fishing for swirls in a sea of black"
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  David

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');