• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

car audio...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car audio...

anybody have any experience with Hifonics speakers...good bad?

Re: car audio...

I havent personally, have heard theya re decent, youtube them and see what you find. I run infinity internals and 2-JL Audio W612v2's. Mono Block 1000W Fosgate for the subs and 400x4 Fosgate for teh internals. Sounds clear as day and a ton of bass!

Do some research on youtube, google and see what people are saying.

Also, look to see what best fits your car/truck. How much room do you have?

Comment

I see your into motorcycles...check out rnickeymouse on you tube!
      Good crash footage etc on muholland hwy...spellled with a r n....
      Originally posted by J4o2el7 View Post
      I havent personally, have heard theya re decent, youtube them and see what you find. I run infinity internals and 2-JL Audio W612v2's. Mono Block 1000W Fosgate for the subs and 400x4 Fosgate for teh internals. Sounds clear as day and a ton of bass!

Do some research on youtube, google and see what people are saying.

Also, look to see what best fits your car/truck. How much room do you have?

Comment

Don't know anything about their speakers, but their amps are some of the best dollar-per-watt deals in the industry. Pretty stout stuff, too.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');