• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GOLD CLASS SHAMPOO at TARGET!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOLD CLASS SHAMPOO at TARGET!

Found my favorite (actually, the only one I use) auto shampoo on sale at our local Target yesterday...$5.99 for the 64 oz size...normally $8.99...grabbed 3 of them...one heck of a price and the lowest I've ever seen it...may go back and get a case today....
    Bill Poirier
    West Seneca, NY 14224

"until you can afford a great car, always strive for a great looking car"

Re: GOLD CLASS SHAMPOO at TARGET!

I found the 48oz at WM. The store had 26. The price was marked $4 I bought them all for $2 a jug. I have enough to last awhile.

Comment

Somebody double check my math:

48 oz/bottle
      26 bottles
      $2/bottle
      1248 oz total
      $52 total (no tax figured)
      3 oz/car (1oz/gallon)
      416 cars

12.5 cents per car

Surprising it's on sale now in the spring. Last time it was this inexpensive it was late fall-early winter.

Shop'n' tomorrow!

"fishing for swirls in a sea of black"
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      David

Comment

I overbought a lot of different detailing products a couple of years back and have since resold most of them luckily for the same price (or a little better). I went out and bought 3 half gallons of Gold Class car wash at Target when they were selling for $5 each. I still have 2 of those bottles left. I need to start detailing professionally or curtail my kneejerk reaction to product sales!

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');