• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The donor parts car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The donor parts car

Hey guys, so i was on craigslist one rainy night and came across this 72 Swinger, has 250K miles has rough exterior because it got t boned driver side right at the passenger window. Right fron got hit probably the same accident. Has a 318 that might run they had no idea whats wrong but they told me it cranks hard but wont actually catch to fire. Interior is beautiful. for 250 K miles it has one tear in the front bench and its emaculate along with the rest of the interior not one crack in the dash fake wood is in great shape! I paid 600 bucks for it!!!

ouch it'll buff out

Alex
    1972 Dodge Dart Swinger360
    1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551
    1969 Ford Mustang Fastback

Re: The donor parts car

nice score!

still looks perfectly drivable to me... make for a nice beater
    Joel
    1976 Cutlass S
    2001 PT Cruiser
    1990 454SS
    Suburban

Comment

It looks like its all there, is your other dart a slant six?
      2008 Mazda CX-9 (WIFE'S)
      1995 Ford F150 XLT (MINE)
      1995 Honda Accord LX (TOTALED)
      1962 Lincoln Continental (SOLD)
      1965 Ford Mustang (NEW PROJECT)

Comment

The motors crankshaft bearings are probably shot the oil smells like pure gas, my 72 Dart has a brand new rebuilt 318 but my interior is not like this red dart at all. I want the motor so i can build a 340 eventually and stuff it into my driver. I junk slipped this red Dart yesterday so its officially retired from street use but can be used for drag racing. Too many people i know want parts so i can make more than double of what i paid for it.
        Alex
        1972 Dodge Dart Swinger360
        1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551
        1969 Ford Mustang Fastback

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');