• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what would u do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what would u do?

ok so i got this phone call today with some business guy opening up an area where theres gonna be lots of cars or wat not.

and hes gonna heve 50 booths open, each offering different type of services.

its 35 the first month,2nd month free,and after that 35 a month.

but its only gonna be open one sunday a month.
    and he wanted me to do headlight restoration..Because i do alot of it down here n some how he heard about me i guess.

so i would need a tent, and maybe some demonstration headlights on the table...so he said i can make money since alot of cars would need this service.

Should i go for it? u think its a good idea? He said he has a few auto part stores in already
    Don't get so caught up making a living that you forget to make a life.

Re: what would u do?

$35 a month.. get a few headlight jobs done... for X amount... Should make your money back in no time and then possible offer other services to the customers if you offer that as well. Good luck in whatever you choose
    - Markito -

Comment

At that small amount of money, how could you lose. It seems the worst you would do is wast $35 (once) and a couple of hours.
      Art Layton
      2009 Jetta TDI

Comment

i just recieved news that being there posted up i can only do demonstrations, i cant actually make money there.

its only to expand my business...to advertise.

which is great! but i have no use for that...i work six days a week n my days off are sunday...so i thought this would be great since i would be there sunday on my day off making extra money...but why would i go there to advertise if im always goin to be busy at work.
        Don't get so caught up making a living that you forget to make a life.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');