• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gift set on clearance at Target

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gift set on clearance at Target

It's not as good of price as it was for Black Friday, but the Meg's gift set is on clearance at Target for $21 (normally $30).
    www.reflectionsautodetailing.biz

Re: Gift set on clearance at Target

It will continue to drop in their inventory system, but sets will be harder to find as the price falls. Also, items tend to magically move around the store, so be sure to check lots of corners for sets that people have moved. The prices drop in 30%, 50% and 75% increments. Typically, the prices drop in 2 week increments (this varies store to store, depending on stock and shelf space needed)

30% off - $21
    50% off - $15
    75% off - $7.50 (this is when the thrifty MOL'ers stock up!)

Hopefully I didn't violate any MOL rules by posting that...
    NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

I've already seen a target drop this at 50%. I still wouldn't buy it at that price.
      2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

I think it was $15 for Black Friday, but I wasn't game either. I guess Megs was in a tough spot since Ultimate Wax wasn't announced yet and who knows if NXT will still be around next year. You don't want to bundle a product (NXT) and then make it hard to find in a few months.

Either way, it would have been nice to see a real wax in the kit. And I guess I was spoiled by previous kits. Guess we'll have to wait until October 2011 to see what next year brings.

Comment

The two Target stores nearest my home had them on sale for $15. I'm taking a gamble they go lower.......crossing fingers.....
          2014 Cadillac ATS4 Performance in White Diamond Tricoat. It's loaded with everything but frickin' lasers!

Comment

Originally posted by Marc08EX View Post
            I've already seen a target drop this at 50%. I still wouldn't buy it at that price.
            I'll pass too

Comment

Stores are beginning to mark these sets down to $7.50. Keep an eye out for them this weekend. They won't last too long...

Comment

Originally posted by ColonelCash View Post
                Stores are beginning to mark these sets down to $7.50. Keep an eye out for them this weekend. They won't last too long...
                Wow - $7.50 is a great price for the Gift set! Better check my local Target during lunch today.
                Andy W.
                Bimmers - '72 Tii, '74 Tii, '88 M3, '91 318is, & '01 330i
                Ford - '91 Ranger

Comment

i bought enough last year, everything is the same minus the towel and UQW
                  Zach Hall

2001.5 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel - DD/Tow rig
                  1983 Chevy C10 - Race/Show rig
                  1939 Dodge D11 Luxury Liner Deluxe - Antique resto. project

Comment

Picked up 4 today at $7.50 each. Primarily picked it up for the UQW and Gold Class. The four Supreme Shines are a bonus too; to me anyways.

I am looking forward to using the glass cleaner as I have read some good things about the product.

Comment

I think they are finally all gone. Never hit the $5 level around here. Good news for Meguiar's, bad news for bargain shoppers.

If you're looking for bargains, SwirlX is headed down too. $4.50 for 15oz at O'Reilly's. Clearing shelf space for the 2011 products? Or is this the end of life for SwirlX?

"fishing for swirls in a sea of black"
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      David

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');