• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's banners or posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiar's banners or posters

Does anyone know if Meguiar's has any banners or posters that are available to the public?

I am also looking for a poster or something with a 2004 F-150, preferably black.

Does anyone here have any that they are willing to part with?
    I want to put a few up in my garage but can't find anything.
    Gary

Re: Meguiar's banners or posters

Originally posted by russell336
    Does anyone know if Meguiar's has any banners or posters that are available to the public?

I am also looking for a poster or something with a 2004 F-150, preferably black.

Hi russell336,

Meguiar's does not at this time offer any banners or posters to the public. There are banners available for the Professional Market, and these would be obtained through a Meguiar's distributor or one of our Regional Sales Managers. To qualify for a banner would mean you work as a professional in the industry and typically are ordering and using Meguiar's products in volume consistently.

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I know this is old, but I thought it would be a good for a BUMP! The original post was from 5 years ago, any head way?

I would lover something in my garage.

Comment

Hopefully this doesn't get me in trouble.....you can probably find a local sign shop willing to print the Meg's logo / name on a banner for like $20.

If they believe you are not going to try and sell the banners (which would be wrong), most mom & pop shops will do it.

Comment

Copyright infringement / unauthorized use of a logo and trademark is a big no-no.

Comment

Originally posted by boiler7904 View Post
            Copyright infringement / unauthorized use of a logo and trademark is a big no-no.
            I'm not sure if that would apply here. This example in the same realm as printing off the Meguiar's logo and putting it in your garage or on the wall of your house for that matter.

If you were printing and selling them that's an entirely different story.
            BobbyG

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyG View Post
              I'm not sure if that would apply here. This example in the same realm as printing off the Meguiar's logo and putting it in your garage or on the wall of your house for that matter.

If you were printing and selling them that's an entirely different story.
              Isn't that what the local sign shop would be doing to make you a banner for your garage?

Maybe Meguiar's could make a limited offering of signs or banners to active MOL forum members willing to pay for the item and shipping?

Comment

Originally posted by boiler7904 View Post
                Isn't that what the local sign shop would be doing to make you a banner for your garage?

Maybe Meguiar's could make a limited offering of signs or banners to active MOL forum members willing to pay for the item and shipping?
                The local printer is selling their services not the sign. You're paying them for printing not for the logo.

I think Meguiar's could easily offer printed signs or banners to its members here if they so choose. It's as easy as adding it to their products list.
                BobbyG

Comment

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
                  I know this is old, but I thought it would be a good for a BUMP! The original post was from 5 years ago, any head way?

I would lover something in my garage.
                  Unfortunately, we do not currently offer banners/signs directly, but there is always ongoing discussions regarding this topic internally.

As of now, I would recommend speaking with the location where you purchase your products (on-line or a brick and mortar store) and in some cases they have authorized programs available.

As stated above, copyright infringement is an issue if you try and have one created on your own.
                  Mike Pennington
                  Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
                  Meguiar's, Inc.
                  800-854-8073
                  mpennington@meguiars.com

Comment

Thanks Mike, Ill keep my eyes open for something in the future.

I always get upset when I drive bye our citys crummy car wash and they have big beautiful Meguiars banners out. (You always want what you cant have).

Comment

I always get upset when I drive bye our citys crummy car wash and they have big beautiful Meguiars banners out. (You always want what you cant have).
                      It sounds like it's doing it's job

Comment

Me too, I'd love to have one!

Since I use allot of Meguiar's products it would be great to display my support of their products. It's a shame since we're not professionals they're not available to us and I certainly wouldn't want to be sued for printing their logo and taping it to the wall in my garage..
                        BobbyG

Comment

+

Comment

Originally posted by russell336 View Post

I have one of the previous design that I'd consider parting with. PM me for pictures and price if your interested.
                            Brad Mower
                            SLC, UT

Comment

I think a poster would be a cool thing; or- Chemical Guys & AutoGeek have nice size stickers. While you can't control what people use, to me you'd be a real jerk to post a Meguiar's sign and then use some **** product. Meguiar's might consider making posters or banners to the folks who attend their detailing seminars; or, with orders over $??? amount.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');