• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to read an old thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to read an old thread

Hello All.

I'm tryring to read an old thread and the following message appears:

_Rodrigo, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Here is the link to that thread:

Is that thread working for you?

Thanks!

Re: Trying to read an old thread

What is the topic of the thread?
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

I recieved the same message. What was the subject?
      Tedrow's Detailing
      845-642-1698
      Treat Yourself to that New Car Feeling

Comment

Same here, Inaccessible.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Hello Guys,

First of all, thanks to the moderator for approving my post.

To tell you the truth I don't know exactly. I am new to this forum and trying to learn more about products and techiques. Just trying to avoid stupid questions.

I saw a reply from Mike ******* in another thread:

"Recommended Products for Removing Below Surface Paint Defects using the G100"

I won't post the direct link since I can not use hyperlinks or the message will require new approval.

At the 3rd reply he suggests to go to 2409.

Regards!

Comment

Looks like the thread he was referring to was closed for whatever reason - could be it was just outdated and got replaced with new and updated information. The original thread you read from was from July 2005, and the thread he linked to (thread 2409) was from January 2006, so this is most likely the cause. What information are you looking for? I'm sure we can either answer your question or point you to another thread that will answer it.
            Shane
            1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Ciera,

thank you so much for your kind attention! This forum and the people here are awesome.

Meguiars has a lot of products but I just can´t buy all of them. So I have to make certain choices. Once I have to pay for it, it would be nice to get some extra information about the right product that meets my requirements. It´s a question of avoid buying the wrong products. This is why I´am colecting all informantion I can from several threads, catalogues, experience from another users, etc.

For example, in order to follow the 5 steps, I choose M80 and M205 in order to clean the paint. I was looking for a dedicated cleaner ( or compound ) and a pure polish and I want to know how does my paint will really be benefit after using these products. Specially the polish.

I was near to conclude, since my car is clear coated, 6 months old, that probably a pure polish would not add any extra appearence. Plus, now I understand altough 80 is not a pure polish, it has some polishing oils, so maybe I can use 80 for both steps, without extra cost :-) - Am I wrong?

I found that 2409 thread and thought it would be helpful to clarify ideas. Besides, I like the approach of MikePhillips and how he explains some products properties.

Comment

You would really only need #80 or #205, not both.
                2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
                X
                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');