• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone driving the new Jeep Grand Cherokee? (any model)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone driving the new Jeep Grand Cherokee? (any model)

Hi everyone

i'm planning to get the new grand cherokee, my first 4x4/SUV , it's on sale in the states for several months now, but yet to make its way to my area (working in China..somewhere far, far away..where commies still run the house, lol) so if possible, i would like some comments from actual owners, the petrolheads, or ppls already seen the new car.

First, the build quality , especially the interior, how's the leather, the stiches, the 'feel', the smell? Did the panels fit into each other nicely? The plastic knobs, switches ? Any drawbacks?

And, How's the ride (highway/town) and the reliability? Your opinions, please?

Bucket.

Re: Anyone driving the new Jeep Grand Cherokee? (any model)

Bucket,

The Mrs. test drove one the other day. It seems like a pretty impressive machine. Very technologically advanced, but still seems to be able to get dirty with the best of them. The interior was very comfortable and seemed upscale. Can't speak to the quality, but I know Car & Driver magazine has a comparison test against the Kia Borrego, Nissan Pathfinder, Toyota 4 Runner in this month's issue. The magazine had it ranked first for what its worth. I think we've only seen 2 so far on the road here in the States, so far. Do they offer a diesel version in the UK? Very jealous, if so.

Good luck.

Comment

Re: Anyone driving the new Jeep Grand Cherokee? (any model)

bucket,

the truck is amazing! lots of people own the truck on a site i co-own.. come check it out jeepgarage.org
      www.JEEPGARAGE.org

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');