• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Target Clearance Fall 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Target Clearance Fall 2010

I was just at my local Target store and found a bunch of detailing stuff on clearance including:

Meguiar's
    Quik Clay System $12.xx
    Gold Class (liquid, not paste) $6.95
    Gold Class All Wheel Cleaner (32 oz.) $3.74
    Ulitimate Quik Detailer $6.60

I've also noticed some Target's have had Gold Class Car Wash 64 oz. bottles for $6.

They also had a few other brands marked down as well including Invisible Glass glass cleaner (can) for $2.44. Enjoy and clear the shelves. I bought two GC AWC and two UQD (which did clear the shelf, so I did my part).
    "Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week." Jay-Z

Re: Target Clearance Fall 2010

Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately our local Target still had the clay system at $17.97. I checked with the scanner and at the register. It got left behind. I did get a bottle of UQW for $4.74. I would have bought all three, but the little plastic thingie in the sprayer was out of two of the bottles and one of them was noticeably light.
    2014 Cadillac ATS4 Performance in White Diamond Tricoat. It's loaded with everything but frickin' lasers!

Comment

Thanks for posting, will have to check this out tomorrow!
      Matt

Comment

Thanks for the heads up ! Im going down to the states on monday, hopefully i ll find some good deals

Comment

I actually went to another Target and picked up the clay kit for $2.98!!! Even though I didn't need the clay, it was a crazy deal I couldn't pass up.
          "Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week." Jay-Z

Comment

you guys are lucky esp getting the clay kit for 3 bucks!!!

my local target didn't have anything on sale at all... Everything was full price except the 64oz gold class car wash for 6 bucks..
            2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');