• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Awesome vacuum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome vacuum

I just upgraded to a new vacuum and...wow! I have been using a 4.5 hp shopvac and it was working fine. I went ahead and got the 6.5 hp unit from Lowes and I am truly impressed. This thing could pull an elephant through a water hose. There were places that I used to have to vacuum, brush, and vacuum again. Now, this thing does it in one shot. If you are looking for a new vacuum, head over to Lowes and grab this thing. If you buy the warranty, you can be out the door for $115.
    ChrisThompsonsCustom@gmail.com
    www.ChrisThompsonsCustom.webs.com
    (352) 897-0050

Re: Awesome vacuum

I have the 6.5 rigid. Very powerful unit. Works very well. Glad you found a machine that works so well for you.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

Re: Awesome vacuum

Heyy im in the market for a vaccum, in the past i always had to go down to the local car wash and use their vaccum. Do you guys have any suggestions of what to get im not looking to spend alot maybe 50bucks max price? let me know
      -Sohc-

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');