• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going back to Dent Wizard... Again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going back to Dent Wizard... Again!

Went to dinner this past weekend with the girlfriend... Parking lot was basically empty, a few dozen places to park. Only one car came during the time we were there, and when leaving see they parked right next to me... Go figure. Dozens of places to park, and they park be ME. Not even parked close the place.

I notice the SUV is literally parked 1' away from me... Plenty of room, and they decide to "squeeze" in... Squeeze in what, I don't know.

Anyway, nice big door ding on my rear passenger door. Not much I can with police since on private property and I am not one for facing a group of seven + people telling them they owe me.

Anyway, going to Dent Wizard to get it repaired. Will cost me about $100... Oh well... It is an eyesore!

Wish me luck!

Re: Going back to Dent Wizard... Again!

You dont want to see what I walked out to Monday morning before work....
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Uh oh... What happened?

Comment

Probably the best course of action. A lot less aggravation in the long run. I remember once I was stuck in a hail storm. I bet I went back to the pdr shop five times to correct all the damage.

Murr, what happened?
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

What do those places charge for hail damage? I mean, they charge $75 and up for door dings... I could not imagine the bill for dozens of hail dents!

Comment

Had to have been a neighbor, still havent seen their cars though.

Comment

Did your jaw drop Murr?
              Nick
              Tucker's Detailing Services
              815-954-0773
              2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Something like that.

New apartment's parking is horrendous until I can get a garage.

Comment

Since mine was storm damage verified by the insurance company. It was handled under comp on the insurance. Never really saw the bill.

Murr, sorry this happened to your car. No note , or anything. That really stinks.

Comment

Just got back from Dent Wizard...

They charged $100 for the dent shown and discovered one I always forget about above the passenger front door handle. It was small and I never really noticed it. Anyway, they said for $20 they will do that one as well... So I let them go at it.

I go to the waiting area and in 20mins they call me out to review the work. Flawless (again). No sign of anything ever happening.

Very happy yet again with them... He remembered me from last time so gave me a little discount on the second ding. He said next time (hopefully no next time) he can hook me up a bit with pricing to help me out. Very nice guy.

Thumbs up! Bummer I had to pay $120 out of pocket for something I did not do, but all is fixed... That is the good thing. Dent Wizard rocks!

Comment

Glad it all worked out to your satisfaction. PDR's are really good from my experiences.

Comment

Apologize for resurrecting this thread.
                        but i got a similar dent from opening my door on a desk that's in the garage temporarily.

Its very tiny, (smaller than the one pictured), no scratches, and you can't even feel it with your finger. but only under the sun you can see the imperfection on my black paint.

Would this be possible to remove?

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');