• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for some ideas from the Socal locals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for some ideas from the Socal locals

I will be undertaking a bit of a pilgrimage to the hallowed halls of Meguiars later this week. Okay, I'm exaggerating a bit, but I will be flying across from Johannesburg, South Africa to attend the Saturday class this weekend

As it is a long way to travel for just a one day event, I decided to stay on for a few days to see some of the sights. I will be staying at one of the hotels close to John Wayne Airport from 20th - 27th August and have also rented a car for the duration of my stay.

I am looking for some ideas from the Socal locals for some things I can do while I'm in town. I realise that the usual tourist type activities are close by (Disney, Sea World, Universal Studios, etc.) but I am looking for some of the less cliched opportunities. So anyone willing to share some of their secret spots?

The only activity I have scheduled so far is to experience America's favourite pastime live, and I'll be attending the Angels vs. Rays baseball game on Tuesday evening.

BTW - I only realised today that there is a TNOG on the 26th, so I've signed up to make the most of being in close proximity to the Meguiars H/O.
Working...
X
gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');