• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2011 New Products Guess Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The 2011 New Products Guess Thread

My guess is : Meguiars Ultimate Wax

Comment

Im waiting for Meguiars to make a pad cleaning bucket like the Lake Country System or the Grit Guard but for a price thats appealing to the public... like maybe in the $80 dollar range.... but I doubt it...
      - Markito -

Comment

A professional version of Ultimate Protectant. Meguiars buckets. I doubt a foam gun. Carpet brushes that attach to a DA (long shot). A Mirror Glaze line spray wax. Finally, (crossing fingers), a rain repellent for windshields. I HATE Rain-X.

Comment

Originally posted by maarten22 View Post
          A new version of #81
          What makes you say that? You do realize that bottle just has the newest graphics for the entire Mirror Glaze line, right?

Originally posted by Still Learnin View Post
          Im waiting for Meguiars to make a pad cleaning bucket like the Lake Country System or the Grit Guard but for a price thats appealing to the public... like maybe in the $80 dollar range.... but I doubt it...
          Since the Soft Buff 2.0 pads are marketed to be machine washable, I would doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by aerogt01 View Post
            Carpet brushes that attach to a DA (long shot). A Mirror Glaze line spray wax. Finally, (crossing fingers), a rain repellent for windshields. I HATE Rain-X.
            Would be awesome. As long as its like UQW, absolutely great. Use UQW by brotha, way better than Rain-X and couldn't be easier to work with.
            James - 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
            Calais Auto Detailing
            CalaisDetails@aim.com
            www.calaisdetailing.com (under construction)

Comment

I'd like to see Meguiar's "End-All Cream." It would be applied by hand in one easy application using a foam pad, cure for 5 minutes, and when wiped off with a microfiber towel every defect would be gone and the paint returned to show room condition. The stunningly deep shine and water repellent properties would last for five years. It could be used on paint, glass, chrome, rubber, and plastic.

How much would I pay for such a product?

Comment

I want to see a foam gun by Meguiar's, and wish it could be bought LOCALLY.

Comment

Originally posted by Brook View Post
                  I'd like to see Meguiar's "End-All Cream." It would be applied by hand in one easy application using a foam pad, cure for 5 minutes, and when wiped off with a microfiber towel every defect would be gone and the paint returned to show room condition. The stunningly deep shine and water repellent properties would last for five years. It could be used on paint, glass, chrome, rubber, and plastic.
                  Mike Pennington
                  Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
                  Meguiar's, Inc.
                  800-854-8073
                  mpennington@meguiars.com

Comment

I'd like to see an easy to use, yet safe wax/polish removal product. Something like a car wash shampoo, that you mix with water.

Comment

Years ago, (like '90, wow, that's 20 years ago...) my car was in the body shop and I remember looking over his self of products and seeing a car wash mix (powder) that said "Wax Removing Wash". What I can't remember is who made it and it was so long ago it probably doesn't matter anyway.

Comment

Maybe this wash bucket/seat top/grit guard combo. It's available in Europe... why not here ? Over to you Meguiars

Roll Up & Shine is a supplier of premium quality car care products to car enthusiasts. Offering an ever expanding range of products and techniques in pursuit of paintwork perfection.
                        I got so mad at a girl who was texting while she was driving,that I rolled down my window and threw my beer at her

Comment

I'm with Maarten22. I think a new M81 is on the way. Especially considering that on December 14, 2009 Mike Stoops said it was discontinued. I can't imagine Meguiar's making any M81 with new labels knowing it was going to be discontinued.

5.5" pads sure would be nice. 4", 5.5", 7". Just makes sense really!
                          Jason

Comment

I'd love to see more support/products here in Australia - there needs to be more on the shelves, with better pricing and we need access to the same larger sizes you guys have, instead of having to get someone to buy it off Amazon for us and ship it over! (which works well, but I'm not the most patient person hehe) That and having the DA polisher more readily available to buy here at not such a great cost..

Loving the sound of anything that makes it last longer and is easier to apply - what about something to bring out the scratches/dullness of the fake chrome plastic bits inside cars, although I am yet to try using Ultimate Compound on that. There needs to be some more stuff for the interior too, like a stronger carpet cleaner or deodoriser. And I'd love for the blackener (I can't remember the exact name) to last longer on those outside plastic trims! Especially mirrors..

Really liked the idea of the wash bucket and hose as well, would certainly be very handy indeed.

Comment

Same as the previous guy, better service, prices and product availability in my country would be a nice surprise for 2011.

Meguiar's already has a great range. I don't think there are many things that could be added to the catalog and be a real improvement. Maybe a deep-pile drying towel, since I don't like the Water Magnet much.

Comment

How about incorporating SMAT technology into M66 Quick Detailer, and ColorX?
                                Erik Mejia

Polishing Paint removes the stress in my life, and the swirls on my car.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');