• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look what i picked up..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what i picked up..

Finaly some card,stickers and shirts were done for my buisness, i love how they came out, black one is for meeting with clients or going out on carshows and the gray one for working, also y made a bunch of stickers on diferent colors and 2 sizes, big for my equipment, buckets, or publicity, and small ones for clients.

i ordered 2 kinds of cards, personaly i like the textured one instead of the matte with no texture.

then the shirts... loved them!

decals

and couldnt resist some MEGS decals for my wash buckets

iam so happy.. now winter is coming and buisness slows down so i will have more time to work on the marketing and fixing up little details on my page
    Nelson Zapata - Advance Detail - Detailing and Auto Reconditioning in Santiago Chile.

Re: Look what i picked up..

they look great! i cant waitt to have my own shirts, stickers, ect...where did you order from if you dont mind me askin...?

Comment

A friend of mine did them here in chile.... maybe too far from the US haha....
      i bought the shirts and he printed them for me, total cost...

Stickers $ About 16dls (i think i ordered like 70 of them)
      Shirts $ 6 bucks each plus 4dls for the logo printing
      Cards $ 38dls for 200. i had them printed in another place my friend did the design

so for about 60 bucks i have my buisness looking professional!!
      Nelson Zapata - Advance Detail - Detailing and Auto Reconditioning in Santiago Chile.

Comment

Everything looks awesome! The lighter colored shirts are a great idea for working outside. I considered buying some white polo shirts for working outdoors this summer, and I like the idea of putting a logo on the shirt and sleeves, even though I don't really have a business.

Very professional

Comment

It really steps up the professionalism of ones business. They look great, Nelson.

I agree with you. I like the textured cards better.
          quality creates its own demand

Comment

Very nice, Nelson. I can't believe how cheap everything was for you.

Colin
            A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

Awesome!

I have to ask, though... did you get official permission to be using the Meg's logo?

Comment

Thats a really good Sticker you got there. Hope your bussiness grows BIG!

Yo tambien quiero hacer eso, pero aqui en republica dominicana es un poco mas dificil .

Super nice the logo, looks like a mustang, am i right?
                Ryan's Auto Detailing, S.A
                Mobile Auto Detailing Company.
                Dominican Republic.

Passion for Detailing, do it with love.

Comment

Everything looks sweet.

I didn't know we were allowed to make Meguiars emblems/stickers
                  Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Megafast13 View Post
                    Without proper official permission, we're not

Comment

Originally posted by ClearlyCoated View Post
                      Everything looks awesome! The lighter colored shirts are a great idea for working outside. I considered buying some white polo shirts for working outdoors this summer, and I like the idea of putting a logo on the shirt and sleeves, even though I don't really have a business. Very professional
                      thanks.. the gray ones are perfect for me specialy if working with compounds!

Originally posted by J. A. Michaels View Post
                      It really steps up the professionalism of ones business. They look great, Nelson.
                      I agree with you. I like the textured cards better.
                      Yeah they look awesome! and i loved the textured one too!

Originally posted by cnfowler View Post
                      Very nice, Nelson. I can't believe how cheap everything was for you. Colin
                      Thanks, basicaly my friend just charged me for the materials, the cards i think came a bit expensive but the quality is great.

Originally posted by DetailFreak517 View Post
                      Awesome!
                      I have to ask, though... did you get official permission to be using the Meg's logo?
                      Thanks and yes, i did all the permision agrements.

Originally posted by Ryan_Bihun89 View Post
                      Thats a really good Sticker you got there. Hope your bussiness grows BIG!
                      Yo tambien quiero hacer eso, pero aqui en republica dominicana es un poco mas dificil .
                      Super nice the logo, looks like a mustang, am i right?
                      Thanks, a friend made the logo and came out great, i chose a simple car outline (mustang) and some letters, this way i can make decals and shirts easy with out too much design and colors

Originally posted by Megafast13 View Post
                      Everything looks sweet.
                      Originally posted by DetailFreak517 View Post
                      Without proper official permission, we're not
                      Nope is not allowed, i had a meeting with Meguiars Chile representatives to be able to have a logo on my shirts, that how i was able to get them done "legaly" i have everything legal in my buisness, from reciepts to city permits.

Comment

Originally posted by AdvanceDetail View Post
                        Nope is not allowed, i had a meeting with Meguiars Chile representatives to be able to have a logo on my shirts, that how i was able to get them done "legaly" i have everything legal in my buisness, from reciepts to city permits.
                        I would imagine there are requirements, not the least of which is that you must actually have a registered business, be bonded and insured, and agree to use primarily Meguiars products?

Comment

Originally posted by ClearlyCoated View Post
                          I would imagine there are requirements, not the least of which is that you must actually have a registered business, be bonded and insured, and agree to use primarily Meguiars products?

yes, i work almost 99% with meguiars products also.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');