• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got my ADS order! My G110v2 has arrived!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Got my ADS order! My G110v2 has arrived!

I think what I'll do is try both methods: (1) soak in a bucket with the pad rejuvenator, (2) pre-clean with APC and throw in the washer, and see which method comes out the best. I just worry about ruining the pads, as I don't have the money to just go buy more. That's why I worry. Maybe I'm worrying too much. What do you think?
    Shane
    1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

your worry too much..i too really dont have the money to buy new pads..i use the polishing pads frequently and put them to work hardcore, constantly cleaning on the fly with terry towels, pad brushes, cleaning them in the washer, sink, etc..and theyre still good as new.
      Addicted

Comment

Congrats on the order! I've used my G110v2 a few times now! I just placed an order for some Last Touch, too!

So, why does it matter what gauge wire is in the extension cord? I've been using a 25' extension cord that I bought for the outdoor Christmas lights last year.

Also, do the foaming sprayers work well? What would you use them for?
        www.reflectionsautodetailing.biz

Comment

Originally posted by LelandGray View Post
          Congrats on the order! I've used my G110v2 a few times now! I just placed an order for some Last Touch, too!

So, why does it matter what gauge wire is in the extension cord? I've been using a 25' extension cord that I bought for the outdoor Christmas lights last year.

Also, do the foaming sprayers work well? What would you use them for?
          Ahhh! Finally found it! I was looking for this the other day. Read this thread: How big an extension cord?

Also, I'm going to use the foaming sprayers with APC (for carpet cleaning) and Super Degreaser (to help it cling to the tires better).

Different sprayer in this video, but same principle:

Shane
          1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Originally posted by CieraSL View Post
            Any signs of wear?
            The pads will eventually get worn out, and start to look like this:

I wonder how much worse it can get?
            Nick
            Tucker's Detailing Services
            815-954-0773
            2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');