• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What not to do when claying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What not to do when claying

Watch at 8.20

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

This is something I've done before talking and not paying attention, I've watched it several times now and gets funnier each time I see it.

I've even did the same thing with a brand new tin of nxt tech wax and turned around about 3 weeks later and did a repeat with some cleaner/wax. LOL
    ''USE THE LEAST AGGRESSIVE PRODUCT TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT''
    You Don't Know What You Can Do Until You Try '' TECHNIQUE IS EVERYTHING''
    Test Hoods Are Cheap And Most Of The Time Free

Re: What not to do when claying

WHOOPS!!! Yeah, it is a little more funny each time you watch it. I have watched some of his videos before....very funny guy!
    There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?

Comment

Heh. That's why you should cut it up into pieces as well!

Comment

I can see were it would get funnier with repeated viewings.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

jajajaja..nice video

Comment

I've done that a few times already....and probably will do it again! Fortunately haven't and won't do it with that big of a piece!
            For those who fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

736th GunTrucks "Bakersfield to Bagdad"

Wife say's I'm "obsessed"!

Comment

I really do enjoy junkman's videos. They are interesting to watch and very informative. He's posted here before and I think he makes them to help educate people who are new to detailing. But I also think his content is tried and true. Really a funny guy with good information.

I need to mark that video and watch the who thing later as I've not watched it before.

Thanks for posting this one!

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');