• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BEST parallel parking ever!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEST parallel parking ever!!

Check this kid out, I watched it 3 times to make sure I got his technique down!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNEDTT0kQuo&feature=fvw
    2011 Infiniti G37S 6MT
    Black Obsidian

Re: BEST parallel parking ever!!

If it was only that easy with a full size car. That was cool. Thanks for sharing.
    quality creates its own demand

Comment

That was great! Been watching alot of stuff like that on this site also
      ModifiedPowerWheels.com was a dedicated forum site for power wheels and other kids’ ride-on car questions, upgrades, troubleshooting, and more.

Have been modifying my kids power wheels up to 18 volts and have one power wheels that can handle 24 volts and added 12 1/2'' bmx tires to back wheels to make traction bands(sliped over/around there tires and fastened) and the crazy little thing can pull wheelies!

Check the site out it's crazy what people are doing to these little things, my kids love all 8 of theirs. LOL Yes batteries and the motorcycle battery tenders get alittle costly (but they have the time of there life)
      ''USE THE LEAST AGGRESSIVE PRODUCT TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT''
      You Don't Know What You Can Do Until You Try '' TECHNIQUE IS EVERYTHING''
      Test Hoods Are Cheap And Most Of The Time Free

Comment

LOL! I bought my gf's nephew a toy car but without the motor assist. Gonna show the parents' this vid. Teaching the kid to say - VTAK kickin' in yo! LMAO
        Learning new things everyday

Comment

Is that not how everyone does it?

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');