• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A casual drive through Paris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A casual drive through Paris

How many red light does he go through?
    Swirls hide in the black molecular depths, only waiting for the right time to emerge and destroy your sanity.
    --Al Kimel

Re: A casual drive through Paris

I never was a fan of these types of videos.

One year there was a guy at the auto show in town selling all types of racing through the street videos.

There they are racing by innocent motorist, mini vans, etc....

I think it is childish, unsafe and complete disregard for others safety.
    Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Settle down Francis

Read the history of that film:

Comment

OK that was movie and the proper safety concerns addressed I am sure. I still maintain my position about the knuckle heads that race through the streets.
        Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

I work for an Insurance company and have taken a whole new look @ driving. Between those crazy drivers and guys on motorcycles passing me in bumper to bumper traffic while driving thru cali make me cringe!
          "Every moment frontin and maxin
          Chillin in the car they spent all day waxin
          "

Comment

That was a quick tour of that town. The bad part is some knucklehead will try to drive like him.
            quality creates its own demand

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');