• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supreme Shine Protectant for $3 at my walmart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supreme Shine Protectant for $3 at my walmart

Supreme Shine Protectant was in the clearence section at my local walmart (in Jackson, MS) for $3. It usually sells here for about $4.97. I also noticed there was not a spot for it in the ussual place on the shelf. Maybe Lab Sample P is going to take its place????? I grabbed a few bottles, it puts a wicked shine on my Camry's dash, and it sure smells purdy

Re: Supreme Shine Protectant for $3 at my walmart

That's cool, nice find! It probably just didn't sell there so they are getting rid of it.

Comment

I will have to check my store, but doubt that is a nation wide price. Supreme Shine is an amazing product, I don't think it could get better.
      Matt

Comment

I think it's like $4 at my Wal-Mart. Natural Shine is around $4.97.
        Shane
        1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Correct, Wal-Mart clearance prices are usually store specific. The inventory price reductions are up to the section manager (team lead) in most stores.

Speaking of Wal-Mart, will we be getting an XMAS package this year? I REALLY hope we do and its sold in stores other than Wal-Mart. Target would be nice
          NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by ColonelCash View Post
            Correct, Wal-Mart clearance prices are usually store specific. The inventory price reductions are up to the section manager (team lead) in most stores.

Speaking of Wal-Mart, will we be getting an XMAS package this year? I REALLY hope we do and its sold in stores other than Wal-Mart. Target would be nice
            The Target Christmas detailing kits are the best. I was really disappointed when they didn't carry them last year. What's up with that?
            -Freeman

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');