• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is your greatest rewards for detailing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what is your greatest rewards for detailing?

I like to surprise the owners, let them see what I can do. The owner's response is why I enjoy detailing ( half the time the owner is myself , I like to excessively detail my own car)

Car detailing is also something unique to know and master ( even though I am far from this stage)

but I gotta say it adds some spice to my life, makes me happy so all these points are my greatest rewards for detailing!

Comment

Re: what is your greatest rewards for detailing?

Originally posted by james0509 View Post
      I like to surprise the owners, let them see what I can do. The owner's response is why I enjoy detailing ( half the time the owner is myself , I like to excessively detail my own car)

Car detailing is also something unique to know and master ( even though I am far from this stage)

but I gotta say it adds some spice to my life, makes me happy so all these points are my greatest rewards for detailing!
      very very true
      thanks
      it only takes a little patience and plenty of PASSION!!

detailing blog

http://thedetailers.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');