• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cool toys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool toys

I wouldn't mind one of these setups,although I think they're a bit OTT.

Anyone here got one?

Search YouTube for "Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - Logitech G25 manual shift PS3" -Had to remove the link because of very foul language in the comments section. Sorry guys. -Mark Kleis
    Last edited by Markus Kleis; Aug 4, 2009, 02:03 AM. Reason: Family friendly language

Re: Cool toys

Looks pretty sweet to me!

Colin
    A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Comment

I have the G25 steering wheel. However, when I play with it on my computer or whatever, the pedals and chair will slide away. After a month of usage, I put it away. I am sick of the chair and pedals sliding away as I use them.

Comment

Sorry Mark...I didn't watch it right through..should have.

I thought was an official Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - Logitech G25 manual shift PS3.....Didn't think there would be anything offensive in it?

Comment

Should have just embedded the video, Eddie. That way people could watch the video here without having to click on the link.

Comment

I have a buddy that has one and i play it all the time, we built a racing pod for it, so that we sit like we are in a car and the sterring wheel is set up at the right height like in a real car. we have a 21 inch monitor which helps for realism, i can get you the dimensions for the set up if you want them, other wise the G25 is the most amazing racing wheel at the time.
            Alex
            1972 Dodge Dart Swinger360
            1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551
            1969 Ford Mustang Fastback

Comment

Originally posted by the_invisible View Post
              Should have just embedded the video, Eddie. That way people could watch the video here without having to click on the link.
              Mark brought that up in another thread. If I go to you tube,i see the embedded part.I copied,which was okay,but what do you do after?

Some people you see on you tube actually have a racing seat on their living room floor! OTT,but must be great fun!

I used to play GT3 a lot.Tried it with a steering wheel but i did better with the analog joystick. I think it was a ferreri wheel. Is the top end logitech stuff good these days...What about the new GT on PS3.I don't have the PS3...too expensive,but I heard on the news that later on this year Sony are going to reduce the cost due to lack of sales.By how much?

Comment

Originally posted by 03mach1 View Post
                I have a buddy that has one and i play it all the time, we built a racing pod for it, so that we sit like we are in a car and the sterring wheel is set up at the right height like in a real car. we have a 21 inch monitor which helps for realism, i can get you the dimensions for the set up if you want them, other wise the G25 is the most amazing racing wheel at the time.
                I want to rig up a pod. Let's see the design! Playing with the G25 in front of a desk is simply too disappointing. I may be able to bolt one of my Recaro seats to the pod too!

Eddie, if you want to embed a youtube video, I think you can put wrap it inside the following code:

[php ]
                [/php ]

Comment

The design is pretty simple, we made it out of would, my friend is at work today until 5pm but i am going over to his house later and i can get the design and take a pic of it, yeah you should bolt your recaro seat up, it would be sweet.
                  Alex
                  1972 Dodge Dart Swinger360
                  1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551
                  1969 Ford Mustang Fastback

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');