• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I Buy Another Car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Should I Buy Another Car?

Originally posted by roushstage2 View Post
    I was going to get Hagerty on my Roush, but I can't afford the "all at once" payment. I do know someone who has it on a few older Porsches and likes it a lot.
    The "all at once" payment should only be a few hundred dollars, maybe a tad bit more considering it is probably a "high risk vehicle". I think you may be pretty happy with it, especially how good the coverage is.
    James - 1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais
    Calais Auto Detailing
    CalaisDetails@aim.com
    www.calaisdetailing.com (under construction)

Comment

Well, if you think you can swing it, then I say you'd be a fool to not take it.
      If a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to record the event, how can you be certain that there was a tree or even a forest to begin with?

Comment

Alrighty, my friend got the number for the guy who's selling it. He gave him a ring and left a message. Hopefully I will be getting a call in an hour or so from either one of them. I'm going to try and take a look at the car some time this week, unfortunately my weekend is booked. Hopefully its not a bondo-bucket and runs fine. Wish me luck guys, I'm glad to see no one thinks it would be absurdly stupid for me to buy this car.
        Calais Auto Detailing
        CalaisDetails@aim.com

Comment

Turns out the car is an El Camino, even an even easier resale if need be. I'm still feeling it. I'm going to call the guy in an hour or so and see what happens. Early 70's El Camino sounds great too.
          Calais Auto Detailing
          CalaisDetails@aim.com

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');