• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leather goods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leather goods?

I want to buy a leather wallet for myself, and perhaps a leather purse for the lady friend. Trying to avoid big brands like Gucci, D&G, LV, etc. Any recommendations?

Re: Leather goods?

I think Coach and Tiffany's have some high quality, but relatively inexpensive choices. I have a Coach money clip/mini wallet (leather).

You can always try to find a Kohl's... they have low prices on everything.

Comment

How About A Ralph Lauren Wallet? I Like Mine. For Women Coach Sounds Good.

Comment

Originally posted by H.E.D View Post
        How About A Ralph Lauren Wallet? I Like Mine. For Women Coach Sounds Good.
        Ouch! Little harsh, don't you think? (In all fairness, my girlfriend got me my Coach money clip and I wouldn't have considered Coach, but it is quite nice and indiscreet).

Comment

+1 on coach bags.
          Learning new things everyday

Comment

funny you mention that.There are real good quality wallets here,handmade.Not any designer or famous brands.But the quality is real good and soft.Plenty to choose from and not extortionate either.I never use them.I'm always cautious about being pick-pocketed.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie6th View Post
              funny you mention that.There are real good quality wallets here,handmade.Not any designer or famous brands.But the quality is real good and soft.Plenty to choose from and not extortionate either.I never use them.I'm always cautious about being pick-pocketed.
              I agree you can get more bang for your buck (or Euro) by buying non-name brand local made goods. I was in Argentina last year and the leather goods were great quality and low price...Now you just need to spend the money to go to Italy or Argentina

Comment

Fossil makes many fine quality leather that is very similar to top brand names.
                Example, I bought a chronograph watch and many people thought it was a Cartier or GUCCI.

Comment

Ouch! Little harsh, don't you think? (In all fairness, my girlfriend got me my Coach money clip and I wouldn't have considered Coach, but it is quite nice and indiscreet).
                  Oh I'm Sorry I Didn't Mean To Bash Or Anything! I Meant A Coach Purse For Women Sounds Good As You Suggested. I Just Read It And Yeah It Sounds Bad. Sorry

Yeah I Agree On The Fossil Watches. They're Pretty Nice Saw Some At Ross For $40 And Same On The Wallet At About $25.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Kleis View Post
                    Sure she did Mark

I think I found this pic of yall shoping together

J/K dont hit me with the ban hammer

Comment

If you were in new york china town has some sweet inside deals on nice purses! You tell them what you are looking for and they pull you into dark secret rooms and flip on lights and they are full of some fake and some real designer purses. I happened to get a stolen real one for my ex when I was there for 25 bucks Made her think it I bought it straight out for a while hahaha. On wallets I dont care to much for mine. If it holds my cards and money its good enough

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');