• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old Meguiar's Glaze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Old Meguiar's Glaze

Originally posted by PorscheGuy997 View Post

I always find it interesting to look at the products of the past and how they evolved into what they are today. For example, my old (and rusty) tin of MGH-8 tells how to apply it to your car. Now, it's known as M08 Mold Release Wax.
    MGH-8 came out before M16 so at the time of MGH-8 Meguiar's didn't offer a dedicated car wax.

Take a good picture of these directions and the can and post them if you would.

Thanks,

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by PorscheGuy997 View Post
      .....Also, Mirror Glaze made detailing products for Buick, so you will occasionally find Buick Glaze, Buick Cleaner, and Buick Chrome Polish. And, don't forget about the Mirror Bright Furniture Polish.

Hmm, like this link to Buick Glaze.....

Buick Glaze
      Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Well, the Buick Glaze bottle is in very good condition! I just have to refill it.

Anyways, I have some very bad news about the auction. The guy selling the Sealer and Resealer (auction number 270299888021) never followed through.

About a week later, I won and paid for a bottle of Mirror Glaze Hand Cleaner from the same seller (auction number 270299892547). Sure enough, it hasn't shown up and the seller hasn't responded to anything.

It just goes to show you that you can be scammed while buying ANYTHING!

The good news is that I contacted the other guy who got scammed, so maybe we can work something out.

Chris
        Last edited by PorscheGuy997; Nov 22, 2008, 08:14 PM.
        Chris
        Dasher Detailing Services

Comment

Unfortunately, the seller looks to be a true scammer.

I dialed his number and nothing came up. But, his number is listed under a lending company which spams on Craigslist. Great...
          Chris
          Dasher Detailing Services

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');