• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking at buying a car cover from Cali Car Cover need advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Looking at buying a car cover from Cali Car Cover need advice.

Honestly, park in the back of the parking lot. It may require a little more walking, but it is definitely worth it. At the college I went to a couple of friends had some pretty legit cars: ghost flame C5 and 2 Cobras. We just parked in the back where no one else did and never had to worry about it. Not only that, but the back of the parking lot was where the security trucks hung out at.

I honestly don't think a car cover is going to do much for ding protection.

Comment

I will probably buy a cover and just like you guys are saying just park in the back of the lot. Thanks for the advice guys. At my high school I parked in the middle of no where and i got out of school my red mustang was wrapped with duct tape. But that is high school.
      Alex
      1972 Dodge Dart Swinger360
      1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551
      1969 Ford Mustang Fastback

Comment

WOW!

Duct tape? That is ridiculous...I don't think you'll have to worry about that as much, esp if they have security there.

Comment

Yup duct tape. the car was to far away for the camera so I never cought who did it. Thanks to meguiars wax the tape came right off.
          Alex
          1972 Dodge Dart Swinger360
          1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551
          1969 Ford Mustang Fastback

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');