• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Infiniti G35 Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infiniti G35 Coupe

I'm thinking of getting a G35 sometime in the next year or so, and was wondering if anyone has one? If so, any comments you'd care to share would be appreciated!

Thx!

Jim

A friend of mine has one and he loves it. Says its not as "tinny" as the 350Z, meaning he believes its build quality to be better.
    2003 White Diamond Cadillac Escalade with Weld Evo Forged 22's

Comment

I don't own one however; I have been in one. In my very unbiased opinion, it's one of the best looking vehicles out on the road today. The interior is laid out in a very user friendly fashion and, overall, the vehicle just screams "LOOK AT ME!".

My only suggestion.... watch out for excessive orange peel. The one that I was checking out was on a stealership's lot and had a healthy dose of OP. It was RED.

Two great big thumbs up from me!

RP
      -The Final Detail-
      Lagrange, Kentucky
      thefinaldetail@insightbb.com
      CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY GALLERY

Comment

You will only find the orange peel on the back of the trunk that slopes to the rear bumper....invest in winter tires the coupe doesn't like the snow or ice. It has soft thin clear and thin paint but when it is clean it is awesome
        Dodge makes 'em...the Hemi shakes 'em

Comment

HI

I don't own one, I've never been for a ride in one, but I'll be detailing some on Octorber 2nd!

Infinity G35 Detail Day at Meguiar's - October 2nd

Mike
          Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I have been in a G35 4 door that is an awesome car, good looking, lots of options the rear seats that tip back rock! Never been in the coupe but I hear that they are quite a car as well, better than the 4 door!
            Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
            Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Mike...

I just gotta get you to schedule a makeover sometime spring / summer of 2005 in the midwest... 2005 models come out October... 6-speed Manuals start shipping 12/04. So Im thinking of ordering prob around the Nov/Dec timeframe.. then waiting for the agonizing Minnesota winter to end, hoping it's delivered aroudn the time the snow melts!

Cant wait to see some pics ofter the Detail Day! The 2-dr coupe is a sweet looking ride. I remember seeing once for the frist time earlier this yr... i think i did a triple take....

Comment

Re: Infiniti G35 Coupe

Originally posted by IceColdOne
                I'm thinking of getting a G35 sometime in the next year or so, and was wondering if anyone has one? If so, any comments you'd care to share would be appreciated!
                I can't help you much, but have you checked the G35 forum at freshalloy.com?
                My Car!

Comment

Funny you mention that... I just found that yesterday.. and another good one at 6MT.net

Both very informative. The internet really is amazing!! LOL

I actually saw a post on FreshAlloy about a potential discount for members... so hopefully that will work out...

Cant believe Im saying this, but I want winter here so it can be over so I can have that car!!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');