• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back from vacation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back from vacation

Hey gang!!

I've been out of town the past week or so and hadn't visited the forum. We went to Indy to visit my family. Had a pretty good time.

What does this have to do with anything on this forum?? Well I also took the opportunity to go to a detail shop in Indy. I went to Jimmy Buffit's shop. I noticed his location from his posts on this forum. I decided to give him a call, to get together on my vacation.

What a shop!! He was very nice and gave me a tour of his facility. I'm very impressed. His shop has given me a lot of ideas and something to shoot for. He also answered my many questions. He details some hi end cars I must say. He has a great location just outside of Indy in a high dollar area.

Thanks again Jimmy for the tour and info. When you want to expand or retire from the cold Indy winters to the south, look me up. Maybe we can switch shops!!

aw, you should of stopped by to see me as well. gald to see your back. hope you enjoyed yourself. seems jimmy buffit is a detailer hang out these days, I've heard alot of great stuff about his shop. I'm going to have to go see it myself when I'm down there. maybe for a cup of coffee and some doughnuts in the morning, I could catch the quicky tour.
    2019 GMC Sierra
    1500 AT4

Comment

sorry we missed you. I should be going back next spring and I'll look you up then. Jimmy's shop is quite nice. You should pay him a visit. He's got a great setup and tons of equipment. I think I counted like 5 different buffers. I won't mention the one he was using when I arrived at the shop. He said he wasn't too impressed with it.

Comment

I just came back from a week at the beach in Wells, Maine. One of the "souveniers" the Jeep got was a door "ding"

The worst part of it was...my nephew did it. He came up with his Dad for the day and just threw the door of his father's Silverado open. The kid is 14 and has the brains of a gnat...not a nice thing to say about gnats!

A little DACP with the rotary on a foam pad, #9 with the PC and a coat of #20 worked it's magic!
        Meguiar's Fire/Rescue/EMS, member of the Church of the Highly Reflective Finish!
        Waxworks Automotive Detailing

Comment

Sorry to hear about the ding. Glad you made a good save.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');