• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your profession?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's your profession?

Soon to be full time freshman in college. part time baker's helper. =/

Comment

Management Consultant in the fields of Technology, Innovation, and Network Engineering

Comment

Sales Engineer for a small company specializing in providing data acquisition systems for dynamic testing, i.e. crash testing, blast testing, etc.

Comment

"spartan"

Comment

I'm a dental assistant. Been working in the same specialty office the last 10 years.

Comment

sales manager for a stainless steel co.

Comment

Originally posted by audioguy99 View Post
                i just had an idea for a new profession...meguiar's on-line chaplain!:d

i got my degrees in criminal justice and spanish before going to seminary for a master of divinity. I'm an ordained minister, hoping to pastor one day soon...but i started a mobile detailing business and work that full-time for now.

jonathan
                forgive me father for i may have sinned. I use 3m compound once in a while.

Comment

Hopefully a full time student at Wyotech in Sacramento by Janurary.

Comment

I´m a nightwatch at a activity/sosial facility for handicapped or otherwise challenged children/youth -don´t know how to put it more correctly in English.

I´m also a musician, i play bass. Gigs now and then, freelance. Done some with American country/western artists here in Norway, C/W is real big here..

And of course, i detail cars at my garage!
                    Arctic Detailing - Northern Norway
                    Facebook site http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...12239962147393

1996´AUDI S6 AVANT QUATTRO
                    00`S6 tip 92´S4q, 97´S6q, 97´A4q, 02´A4q, 76´ Audi50

Comment

Warehouse employee for "The Pharmacy America Trusts."
                      2005 GMC Sierra-Black(Oh Yeah it's Black )

Comment

Right now I'm a full time student at UTI, Houston. I LOVE IT, first week just flew by.
                        6 hours a day and us paint and body students spend most of the time hands on.

Some of the courses are: plastic bumper repair, dent repair, door striping/alignment, electronics, wheel allignment, frame realignment, patch panels, basic paint, custom body(shaving, English wheeling, metal fab)/paint(pinstripes, airbrush, candies, and color shift).

I'm curruntly doing metal work: oxyacetylene cutting, plasma cutting, MIG welding. It's all easy for me. I will be iCar (welding) certified in 2 weeks.

The instructors are really cool… actually everybody that works there is cool.

I noticed they use ALL 3M. They only Meg products I saw were QW and GC liquid and they were in their NAPA store.
                        Daily - 09 Chevrolet Colorado - Techno gray metallic
                        baby - 92 Chevrolet Caprice Classic - aged, yellowed, white.

Comment

So my profession will be PnB in about a year.
                          Now I'm trying to work at northern tools, under 5 minutes from school. Can't beat that.

Comment

Find the door in the picture and that should give you a hint..................

Comment

Home alarms, street sign thief, or CHP?

Comment

Very observant, I didn't even see the ADT sign. But, its the latter of the 3.......

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');