• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW Product Announcement...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SiriusRIMZ
    20 and 26 are both natural, nothing synthetic about em.
    Yeaahhhh, I'm pretty sure #20-Polymer Sealant has quite a few synthetic indgredients
    2015 Fiat 500 Abarth.
    2011 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec-V using AMSOIL synthetics. Best 1/4 mile: 14.959 (sold)

Comment

• Question Unanswered!

Can anyone tell me why the everyone's picture, even mine, in the thread window is all garbled up?

I thought it was the filtering at work but even at home it's the same.

Would like to know if it's just me, or is everyone experiencing the same. Don't want to be a bother but would like to know.

BTW, What is the best product to remove bird poop stains from my boats gel-coat? It seems they enjoy sitting on the railing pooping away.

Rick
      Work work work work work!!! IT NEVER ENDS....

Comment

• Hi everyone,

There are going to be some major new announcements, or should we say clues, released today about the new product line.

So please... if you're posting to this thread, please, please, please stay on topic, that is to say... don't take the thread off-topic with posts that have nothing to do with this new product line.

Originally posted by SEAYUH2
        Can anyone tell me why the everyone's picture, even mine, in the thread window is all garbled up?
        Rick, please post any further questions about your avatar or follow-up questions to the thread in the link I've included below. Thank you.

Forum Migration Complete - Post Issues here.

Originally posted by SEAYUH2
        BTW, What is the best product to remove bird poop stains from my boats gel-coat? It seems they enjoy sitting on the railing pooping away. Rick
        Please copy and paste the question above in the Detailing 101 forum, we've included the link below.

Detailing 101 Forum.
        Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

• Please keep your posts in this thread on-topic

If you have questions about which product to use for a particular problem or whether there is Carnauba wax in M20, or synthetic polymers in M26, or how to remove bug splatter from the front of your car, please post them in the appropriate forums and not in this thread. Do so is called taking a thread off-topic.

More information to be posted today
          New details about the new system will be posted here today and we would like to keep this thread clean and on-topic.

Thank you for your help and cooperation!
          Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

• WOW !!! It is great to see such enthisiasm for the new system being released

In order to ease your curiosity / frustration a bit, we can announce that this new system will be public on 9/22 @ 12:00 p.m. p.s.t sharp

Until then, here is a slightly modified look at the system

Mike
            Mike Pennington
            Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
            Meguiar's, Inc.
            800-854-8073
            mpennington@meguiars.com

Comment

• Your killing me with suspense!
              Just in time for Christmas.
              MOL- Welcome to the world of real detailer's

Comment

• Originally posted by kellyinkc
                Before October?!
                I'll guess Sept. 22... when it will be revealed.
                FWIW
                Lucky guess...
                MOL- Welcome to the world of real detailer's

Comment

• ok now who's good w/ photoshop ??
                  Tom
                  1997 Camaro RS - Shining like New !!

Comment

• Before I ask, let me apologize for being an obsessive compulsive geek. (Not that anybody should be surprised to find AR behavior around here.)

So, by:
                    Originally posted by Mike Pennington
                    ...we can announce that this new system will be public on 9/22 @ 12:00 p.m. p.s.t sharp ...
                    Do you mean 12:00 noon on the 22nd (12:00), 12:00 midnight between the 21st and 22nd (00:00), or 12:00 midnight between the 22nd and 23rd (24:00)?

Comment

• 12:00pm is the same as noon so it would be noon PST on the 22nd.

Comment

• Correct...Noon on 9/22 p.s.t.

Mike
                        Mike Pennington
                        Director of Global Training, Events and Consumer Relations
                        Meguiar's, Inc.
                        800-854-8073
                        mpennington@meguiars.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Pennington
                          ...Noon on 9/22 p.s.t. ...
                          Thank you.

Originally posted by CleanGSR
                          12:00pm is the same as noon so it would be noon PST on the 22nd.
                          No, it's not. Much like the noun "polish" () there is no standardized meaning for the term 12:00 pm. That's why organizations that rely on precise timekeeping never use it.

PC.

Comment

• Let me re-clarify then. Every digital clock I've ever seen displays 12:00pm when it's noon and 12:00am when it's midnight.

Comment

• Well it appears to me that there are some new finishing pads comming out. (perhaps with some ridges) Under the bottles I see a Moroon cutting pad and Yellow polishing pad then a black pad a small white pad and three more small black pads. I guess the Tan finishing pad is SOL.

I was just going to buy a new too. I guess I am waiting untill the 22nd.
                              You left out licking the water off. Oh, wait a minute, that's my cat, not my car. Uh, I mean my cat licks himself dry. I don't lick my cat dry. Or my car. -PC.

Comment

• Maybe the smaller pads have something to do with THIS THREAD.
                                You left out licking the water off. Oh, wait a minute, that's my cat, not my car. Uh, I mean my cat licks himself dry. I don't lick my cat dry. Or my car. -PC.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');