• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW Product Announcement...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike Phillips
    Okay, it's an announcement about a coming new product announcement!

One of the reasons we posted this was to alert our forum community as well as the thousands of lurkers that we have visiting this site every week to check back here in the coming weeks because we're going to be announcing a new product that we believe a lot of our customers are really going to like.

Now we can reach our regular members via the frontpage or a mass e-mail to alert them of this new product launch, but reaching the thousands of lurkers, people that come to this forum and glean information without ever joining and posting, well we have less ability to directly alert these people, thus a little lead time in the online world before the real deal is revealed.
    Good points Mike.
    I've always been crazy...
    It keeps me from going insane!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Phillips
      Okay, it's an announcement about a coming new product announcement!

One of the reasons we posted this was to alert our forum community as well as the thousands of lurkers that we have visiting this site every week to check back here in the coming weeks because we're going to be announcing a new product that we believe a lot of our customers are really going to like.

Now we can reach our regular members via the frontpage or a mass e-mail to alert them of this new product launch, but reaching the thousands of lurkers, people that come to this forum and glean information without ever joining and posting, well we have less ability to directly alert these people, thus a little lead time in the online world before the real deal is revealed.
      Yes, good points there. Only thing is how long this lead time is going to be I really hope that something is revealed before SEMA, cause that would be waaaay to long of a lead time. But since Mike has written "few weeks" and "coming weeks", I guess that couldn't be 8-9 weeks, right...
      "Now Biff... make sure that we get two coats of wax this time..."
      - Back To The Future

Comment

• New Products???

OK, so what is it, the suspense is killing me.

Rick

P.S. Why is the photo all garbled up??????
        Work work work work work!!! IT NEVER ENDS....

Comment

• Originally posted by Zet
          But since Mike has written "few weeks" and "coming weeks", I guess that couldn't be 8-9 weeks, right...
          "Words are important, ask any lawyer"

The new system will be revealed online in the next few weeks, can't say any more today except good things come to those that wait. Also, there's more to come besides the things you have read about here.

SEMA will be great this year also!
          Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

• Interesting. A new product coming out near the end of the Northeastern detailing season. Then a gain this a "Profeesional System" and Professionals work year round.

My ideas, guess and suggestions as to what the new system could be:
            Spray version of #21
            Spray wax similar to OCW, FX100 or AJ.
            A line of compounds, polish, waxes and sealant with qualites similar to offerings from the following companies:
            Optimum,
            Menzerna
            Poorboys
            Clearkote
            4 Star
            jeffs werkstatt
            A replacement for the Medallion line-up (I miss the paint cleaner)
            New buffing pads to fill gaps between current offering or smaller size pad
            Pure wax or Pure sealant
            A two step sealant system ala Klasse
            Professional (Tan bottle) interior cleaning/detailing products
            A line of polishes with diminishing abrasives which break down faster, as the professional is always looking to save time.
            Polishes being added to detailers line
            Maybe paint touch products
            Maybe it is a revamped 80 or 60 series products
            Maybe it is a wash system to help reduce water spotting or water usage
            Maybe a QEW type product
            Maybe a G100/PC friendlier polishes
            Maybe system for cermiclear paints
            Maybe a line-up similar to 3M PI-III line

You never know what the great minds at Meguiar's will come up with next for their professional and enthuiast customers. Some of the best ideas for products come from you the customer/user and Meguiar's listens.

I am sure the system will be top notch whether revolutionary, evolutionary or innovatory.

Teak
            Talk it over folks. Communication is the key.

--Jerry Springer

Comment

• Before October?!
              I'll guess Sept. 22... when it will be revealed.
              FWIW
              MOL- Welcome to the world of real detailer's

Comment

• I'm guessing a new Hybrid Consumer/ Professional Line. Kind of like the DC system, but more inclined to hardcore weekend warriors.

I'm pretty sure the new Scratch-X that can be used on a DA polisher will be included in this line.

I'm thinking a 5 Step System line. A Super dilutiable Carwash, along with a two-step paint cleaner, and some pure polish with a new wax.

Hmm... I'm thinking #22? Hybrid Sealant? A Blend of Carnuba Waxes with Synthetic Polymers.

Comment

• How about MPPP (and MPPC) on steroids? With 6 month durability and a companion Spray Wax and QD.

RamAirV1
                  2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
                  2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

• A G500 replacement?!

Comment

• Originally posted by SiriusRIMZ
                      Hmm... I'm thinking #22? Hybrid Sealant? A Blend of Carnuba Waxes with Synthetic Polymers. [/B]
                      aren't both #26 and #20 both Carnuba and synthetic blends?
                      Patrick Yu
                      2003 Honda Accord
                      2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

• Originally posted by RamAirV1
                        How about MPPP (and MPPC) on steroids? With 6 month durability and a companion Spray Wax and QD.

RamAirV1
                        I also miss my MPPP. I thought #21 had really good durablity.

Please bring back the Medallion line.

Teak
                        Talk it over folks. Communication is the key.

--Jerry Springer

Comment

• Originally posted by Setec Astronomy
                          ... it wasn't a New Product Announcement, you didn't tell us anything about the product. It was an announcement about a New Product Announcement, to be announced later!
                          Originally posted by Mike Phillips
                          Okay, it's an announcement about a coming new product announcement!...
                          I disagree. I say you were right way back at the beginning.

Per Webster's:
                          Main Entry: an•nounce•ment
                          Pronunciation: &-'naun(t)-sm&nt
                          Function: noun
                          1 : the act of announcing or of being announced
                          2 : a public notification or declaration
                          3 : a piece of formal stationery designed for a social or business announcement

You have publicly notified and declared that there is a new product coming. That is literally and by definition a new product announcement.

You never claimed it was a new product description or specification.

Originally posted by MaxImage
                          A G500 replacement?!
                          Now there's an idea I like. Maybe one with changeable mounting threads so you can use it with more brands/models of buffers.

PC.

Comment

• Originally posted by sneek
                            aren't both #26 and #20 both Carnuba and synthetic blends?
                            20 and 26 are both natural, nothing synthetic about em.

Comment

• Originally posted by RamAirV1
                              How about MPPP (and MPPC) on steroids? With 6 month durability and a companion Spray Wax and QD.

RamAirV1
                              Bringing back the medallion series would be nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by SiriusRIMZ
                                20 and 26 are both natural, nothing synthetic about em.
                                Yeaahhhh, I'm pretty sure #20-Polymer Sealant has quite a few synthetic indgredients
                                2015 Fiat 500 Abarth.
                                2011 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec-V using AMSOIL synthetics. Best 1/4 mile: 14.959 (sold)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');