• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's vs Zaino

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Meguiar's vs Zaino

Originally posted by STG View Post
    I'm just guessing here.... You didn't get a prayer rug, did you?
    Mine was microfiber.
    2004 Ford F250 SuperDuty Crew 6.0L Diesel - Black
    2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1 - Dark Shadow Gray

Comment

Just to note, here are the forum rules,

Forum Rules

Let's make sure this discussion stays civil and polite or it will be closed. So please everyone, have a healthy discussion, but remember the words of "Thumper"

"If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all"

Have a great day!
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

I know that NXT is not a polish and that is what this comparison is asking...hum...

Comment

Originally posted by Tom MacDonald View Post
          I know that NXT is not a polish and that is what this comparison is asking...hum...
          Zaino refers to their "Synthetic Paint Protectant", as a "Polish".

This often times confuses more established companies and people in the industry because most the time people think of the term 'polish' to mean something that removes defects, not a product formulated to seal and protect paint.
          Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by Suh View Post
            By "best" you must mean in your opinion.
            To clarify, by "best" I meant the fact that Meguiar's is available locally, is inexpensive in price, and the results prove how great the product is. So yes, you could say that I think Meguiar's is the "best" based on these facts.
            Jeff

Comment

I have zainos and it didnt do for me what it said it would do, and in there info they said you couldn't get rid of swirls, you just had to hide them, I dont want to hide them, you all have shown me that I can get rid of them, and how to try to keep them from being put back on

Comment

I've never used Zaino, but came really close one time to ordering a bunch of stuff. My main thing is, I'm so incredibly happy with my car after a couple coats of 21 topped with 26, so why would I change? I try other brands here and there just to try something different, but Meguiars is always my go to brand. To date, I've never had a Meguiars product that I wasn't satisfied with.

Comment

I've used Zaino before. Pretty decent results but nothing I can't get with a plethora of other products. Plus none of them require mixing or having a layering fetish.

I think part of the Zaino mystique is that for many people, it is their first enthusiast level wax and compared to Turtle Wax or Rain Dance, it is definitely a step above. Plus, when you mix the products and apply 3 layers all that work makes you really want the results to be excellent.
                  Owner, Scott's Mobile Auto Detailing

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');