• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Car crazy, or crazy car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car crazy, or crazy car?

So before I left for my trip to Universal Studios on Friday, I find that I have received the most awesome birthday gift:

These pictures were actually taken this morning. The car drove fine up to Universal. I haven't driven the car since my birthday a few days before until the trip. The car was fine on Wednesday and Thursday, so it must've happened on the night between Thursday and Friday. The worst part is that it happened in front of my house!

And this is the second hit and run on my car! A couple weeks after I just got this car it was hit at school in the parking lot.

I hate when people can't own up to their lack of driving skill and can't even leave a note.

Man, that really *****. Sorry to hear about that. I have stopped a few people at the local Wal-Fart parking lot that have bumped somebodies car and tried to drive off. I tell them if they don't stop and get the person who owns the car they just hit, I'm going to get their tag number and call the police. They look at me like I'm crazy, but they are shocked that I actually said something. Of course, as I'm telling them this I have my cell phone in hand with the police department on speed dial. Hope you can find the culprits that hit your car man. Good luck!!

Car haters ****!!
    2016 Focus ST

Comment

I have also been 'victim' of a hit and run sometime ago... although it wasn't as bad as yours it still really annoys you and you still have to fork out some cash to get something fixed someone else did.

Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

I was the a lay down and run. I was leaving a party and noticed two people near my car, one mistakes my red car for a big red couch and proceeds to lay down on the back windshield. I yell "Hey that's my (extra word here)ing car!!!" and the guy tries to get up a he broke the window. They proceed to run and I don't think I have been madder in my life. I call the police and the lady asks if the person is ok, I'm like I don't care about him I care about my car. I know it's bad, and my car's a material possession and all that hog was, but I was ready to take care of business. Hope everything works out.
        "Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week." Jay-Z

Comment

Well, I introduced the fender to my little friend. In the form of some fender repair toolkit thing that my dad has. At least my door opens without forcing it now.

A lot of people say that a car is to make up for a lack of a certain male body part, but they really don't understand. A car costs a lot of money, and people don't give a second thought when they do damage like this.

Comment

man that *****.. I hate pussies who do that ****. thats one of the reasons I sold my old car...got hit in parking lots 2 diffrent times when I was in school
            BMW Carbon Black '99 Dakota R/T (Click Here)

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');