• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone own a Honda civic here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone own a Honda civic here?

Feelin kinda out of place here.

Why do you feel out of place. We love discussing Meguiars products and love shiny cars, no matter the make and model.

Welcome to the message board.

Eric
    Talk it over folks. Communication is the key.

--Jerry Springer

Comment

dont feel out of place, everyone is welcome. My car is a 72 mazda definatly not very glamorus..

Honda's are great cars, post a pic or 2 of your ride.
      If you dont play you CANT win!

Comment

I have a Honda...

Sorry, not a Civic, I just got it last Sunday so I am still a little excited!

It's not what you drive, its making what you drive look its best.

04 Honda Pilot
        Lynn Matthews

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn Phillips
          :It's not what you drive, its making what you drive look its best.
          I couldn't agree more I can't wait to see the "after" pics when mike gets done with the Pilot.
          Lew

"...will separate aircraft for food"

My Mercedes Benz S600

Comment

My wife has an 04 Honda Pilot with the DVD and the kids have never been quieter on a trip. They have headphones on while watching a movie in the back and my wife and I can listen to the radio in the front. Life is good.

04 Honda Pilot
            98 MarkVIII LSC
            98 MarkVIII LSC
            04 Honda Pilot
            00 Harley Softail

"Son, you're gonna drive me to drinkin' if you don't stop drivin' that Hot Rod Lincoln."
            Charlie Ryan - 1955

Comment

Originally posted by SqkyKln
              dont feel out of place, everyone is welcome. My car is a 72 mazda definatly not very glamorus.. Honda's are great cars, post a pic or 2 of your ride.
              Only one i have for now. Sorry if it's too dark.

(edit: You had two sets of "http://" in your code, I fixed it. -Mike)

Comment

I have a glorified Civic with two cams and V-TEC. It's called and Integra!
                Quadruple Honda Owner
                Black cars are easy!

Comment

Hi there I own a Honda Civic Coupe 92-95

I hop you like it!

Comment

I have a 2000 Civic Si.

Well for now anyway. I love the car to death but its been broken into way too many times for me to keep throwing money back in to it. Before the last break in though it was amazing. Cold air intake, header, exhaust, Apex'i VAFC (stolen), 5Zigen Springs, Tokico 5 Way Adjustable Stuts, and a Wings West Wing (also stolen), and Meguiar's products on every part. Its such a fun car and a blast to drive. I'll be posting some pictures of it later this week when I get done doing the final detail on it.

Comment

well i hope 2 see them soon Mfhoffman i like Honda very much...

see my website Hondamatics

Comment

We had one (2000) for four years. Black, 5-speed, EX. Not a single problem, till the clearcoat failed after 4 years...

Also had a Black 99 CRV-EX for five years. Not a single problem.

Great resale for both cars.

Jim
                        If it was easy, everybody'd be doing it!

www.jimmybuffit.com

Comment

Can you post some pictures? a picture tells always more then a thousand words..

well i will be waiting

Comment

Hey guys. I finally got some pictures uploade of my 2000 Civic Si. I detailed it last week and the results were pretty good I think. I'm gonna post a write up about it in the Show Off Board. Let me know what you think.

Right Front View

Hood Reflection

ME!!

Roof Reflection

Comment

Like i said in an topic... it looks amazing great job!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');