• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Endurance search is over.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Endurance search is over.......

After searching my area for Endurance High Gloss tire dressing I finally contacted customer service at Meguiar's. I received a reply from Chris and was told that this product was no longer distributed to retail stores. So the only way to make purchase is from them directly, which I did do. My three bottles arrived today.

Chris also answered a couple other questions of mine.........

Will this product be deleted from production? NO

What is the shelf-life of this product? 5yrs.

One question I did not ask was........

Why is this product being pulled from retail stores in the first place? Anyone know this one?

I've tried any and all tire dressing that have been offered over the years, including the new Hot Shot and will say that there is NO better tire dressing out there than Endurance High Gloss. I was on the car show circuit for over twentythree years and turned many of owners on to Endurance. I use Endurance on my tires, front mask, mirror gloves and the rear bumper. I will continue to use Endurance High Gloss, I just wish I could make a local purchase.
    www.STONE-PT.com

Re: My Endurance search is over.......

I agree.... Endurance is the only way to go! Its a must have tire dressing. but you are right it is very hard to find.
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

It is strange because I can find the Endurance High Gloss pretty easily in some of the auto stores in town but have yet to find the Gold Class Endurance anywhere in town and that is the one that I want. So it is very odd that they would carry one type of the product but not the other???
      Trent W.

------------------------------

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX4
      2002 Chevrolet Tahoe LS

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman
        It is strange because I can find the Endurance High Gloss pretty easily in some of the auto stores in town but have yet to find the Gold Class Endurance anywhere in town and that is the one that I want. So it is very odd that they would carry one type of the product but not the other???
        It's the "Gold Class" Endurance that I'm talking about. You'll have to order on-line. Why they stopped retail distribution of this great product is hard to understand. I hope an answer is forthcoming.

www.STONE-PT.com

Comment

Here's my take on it:

Customers love it because it lasts a long time. One bottle will last the average consumer one year or more. While this is great for them, it means that there is going to be a lot of endurance on the shelves at autozone--they don't like that. These parts stores want products that move, basically the product is too good for them. Endurance has become it's own worst enemy in the reatil sales dept. I stocked up on the origianl formula during the Katrina relief ebay sale.

Comment

Originally posted by ebpcivicsi
            Here's my take on it:

Customers love it because it lasts a long time. One bottle will last the average consumer one year or more. While this is great for them, it means that there is going to be a lot of endurance on the shelves at autozone--they don't like that. These parts stores want products that move, basically the product is too good for them. Endurance has become it's own worst enemy in the reatil sales dept. I stocked up on the origianl formula during the Katrina relief ebay sale.

I can get a year or more out of a bottle.
            Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
            Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

lol calgary has few Megs users so theres still like shelves ful of endurance and endurance high gloss
              Patrick Yu
              2003 Honda Accord
              2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Originally posted by ebpcivicsi
                Here's my take on it:

Interesting take and maybe close to the truth. But how about the stores with a larger customer base like Target and Walmart? Seems they would be able to handle the turn-over of stock. Alot of products are "once a year" buys. The stuff does sell as the store shelves are bare. In any case, I'm covered now and for some time to come (three fresh bottles). However, the customer rep, Chris, offered a case at 5% discount and free shipping. If enough folks keep asking me about my tire dressing.........I may have to go into the tire dressing business.
                www.STONE-PT.com

Comment

I've still got a ton of it if anybody wants it.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');