• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some stores still have a few cans M16!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some stores still have a few cans M16!"

i was looking through the net an i noticed that this site was still selling M16
    happy buying!
    Patrick Yu
    2003 Honda Accord
    2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

No Sneek, M1611 Paste Wax is not for sale as it has been discontinued. Some retailers may still have old stock of M16, but when it's gone, it's gone.

Tim
    Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

oh i know its just you dont find many places that still have it in stock
      Patrick Yu
      2003 Honda Accord
      2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

or maybe if you spoke nicely to a UK member of MOL they might be able to help you out

i tin of M16 in the UK is £12.10
        shipping from Megs UK is £3.99 regardless of how much you buy.

Alex

Comment

I bought a can from West Marine and they still have it in stock for $14.99....I used it for the first time last weekend when the weather broke and it was SOOOO easy to put on and take off...I love it...I have to think one can will last a very, very, very long time since you put it on so sparingly....good luck
          Bill Poirier
          West Seneca, NY 14224

"until you can afford a great car, always strive for a great looking car"

Comment

If you have an O'Reilly's Auto Parts in your area call them. Here in Kansas City they have 3 in warehouse, Springfield, MO- 8, Des Moines -1
            I snagged 2!! Have fun.

Kelly
            MOL- Welcome to the world of real detailer's

Comment

I was lucky enough to score two more cans as a Christmas gift, so now I have 4 cans and I am hoping to possibly still get 2 more cans just to be on the safe side. Have yet to open any of the 4 that I have and try.
              Trent W.

------------------------------

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX4
              2002 Chevrolet Tahoe LS

Comment

One tin will last me forever. I used it for the first time last week, It was extremly easy to put on, but I found it difficult to take off, even after waiting 45 minutes for it to setup.

I used stand m16 is sort of a wax that takes some effort to remove.

It was well worth the results. I plan to use it about four times a year, and at that rate, I'll never finish my can in my life time

Comment

#16 isn't like a polymer product, the longer you leave it on the more difficult it will be to remove.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');