• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dual Xenon spotlight to find swirls [looking for one?( Maybe this will help you)]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dual Xenon spotlight to find swirls [looking for one?( Maybe this will help you)]

I was at pepboys the other day and came across the Brinkmann xenon spotlight for 25 dollars....I bought it and looked for one at lowes before and they didn't have it. Funny how you come across things when you're not looking for it. I like it a lot btw, it works very well, it comes with a normal charger and a car charger. Good investment if you it's hard to see your swirls in certain lighting conditions. This tool really helps "bring them out" ( I didn't know I had that many) At least you can't really see them with white paint.
    IMG]http://www.meguiarsonline.com/gallery/data/500/4556MaxFire_Dual_Xenon_Rechargable_Spotlight_by_Brinkmann_for_swirl_finding.jpg[/IMG]

Sorry I'm having trouble trying to post a photo.

Thanks for the info, I need to add one of these to my bag of goodies...
    Arizona Corvette Enthusiasts
    08 Atomic Orange Metallic C6 LS3 Z51 4LT
    98 Torch Red Convertible * SOLD
    82 Collector Edition * SOLD

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');