• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite Meguiars Metal Polish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is your favorite Meguiars Metal Polish

I haven't used any of the Meguiar's metal polishes. Will NXT All Metal Polysh do what Hot Rims Mag and Aluminum Polish and Hot Rims Chrome Polish do? Can I just buy the one metal polish (NXT) and be good to go for any metal (aluminum, chrome, stainless steel, etc.)?
    Shane
    1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

I have had a can of mothers alum/mag cleaner, its a white pastey substance, im assuming its close to Megs in texture, i love how the stuff works, but how the heck are you using the 105/205 combo on the rims? By hand or machine?
      "Every moment frontin and maxin
      Chillin in the car they spent all day waxin
      "

Comment

Mostly Use following two products.
        1. NXT All Metal Polish
        2. Hot Rims Mag and Aluminum Polish
        Both are really nice and much satisfied from that. Great performance and give best result.
        Debt Help

Comment

A little off-topic but would the All Metal polish work on a stainless steel sink?
          Black......the ONLY color!

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');