• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which wash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which wash

Which wash would you prefer. Gold class shampoo & conditioner, or NXT tech wash, or Deep crystal wash?
    Alex
    1972 Dodge Dart Swinger360
    1998 SVT Cobra 1 of 551
    1969 Ford Mustang Fastback

Re: which wash

All are fine for me!

Comment

Gold Class or #62.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Out of the three choices Gold Class for me.
        quality creates its own demand

Comment

Yep gold class for me with the ones listed

Comment

Gold class is excellent! I just got a bottle of nxt but have yet to try it. I first used deep crystal but after trying out gold class theres no going back! I washed my car once a week with deep crystal and after trying gold class my car looks cleaner for a lot longer. It had been almost 2 weeks my car went without a wash and i got a compliment at work. Someone said man your car is really clean! Then I told him it hadn't been washed in almost 2 weeks haha. Gold class is great and i can't wait to try nxt!

Comment

Always used the Deep Crystal, but finally broke down and tried Gold Class, and won't go back. To me it's like night and day. Haven't seen the NXT yet in any stores up here, but would try it to see what it is like.
              I don't get a full two weeks out of Gold Class like the last poster, but having a Daily Driver and living in an area that has been under construction steadily for the last 5 years, our paved roads are coated in mud and dust, so I don't think I am driving under normal conditions....

Comment

Haven't tried NXT or Deep Crystal, but after years of using cheap Blue Coral soap and switching to Gold Class, there's no comparison! Gold Class is the best car wash I've ever used.

I used to like No.7 and Armor All, but can't see myself ever using those again. Gold Class is worth every penny. I *never* had so much suds before, and it rinses off like a dream which means less water consumption.

Comment

Its surprissing you said you havent had so much suds as you have with gold class. Are you putting it in the bucket and then filliing with water? Because when I fill my bucket with water and add the soap I really dont get much suds which doesnt bother me at all. I have also found that the nxt provides more suds but the gold class just has more lubricity than the others.

Comment

Gold Class for sure. Love the smell, love the suds!
                    Shane
                    1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera SL

If you trim yourself to fit the world you'll whittle yourself away. - Aaron Tippin

Comment

Gold Class and Shampoo Plus are my personal favorites.
                      I use NXT in the winter a lot though.
                      Nick
                      Tucker's Detailing Services
                      815-954-0773
                      2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

Originally posted by john m. View Post
                        Its surprissing you said you havent had so much suds as you have with gold class. Are you putting it in the bucket and then filliing with water? Because when I fill my bucket with water and add the soap I really dont get much suds which doesnt bother me at all. I have also found that the nxt provides more suds but the gold class just has more lubricity than the others.
                        For what its worth, I always add the soap first, then the warm water. Gold Class seems to work well that way. Otherwise, how do you expect to get lots of suds?

I learned this from mixing drinks in college. Add your heavier base ingredient and then add the lighter ingredients last, allows for better dispersion throughout the container. Otherwise, the heavier ingredient will just sink to the bottom and never fully seperate (without serious stirring / shaking).
                        NOTE: Post count does not reflect actual detailing knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by john m. View Post
                          Perhaps I wrote it wrong. What I was trying to write was that, until I used GC Shampoo, I never had as much suds with any other car wash shampoo. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

FWIW, I fill the bucket with water first, then add the right measured proportion of soap. After I agitate the solution with a GC versa angle brush or grout sponge, the froth of suds are endless!

Comment

Originally posted by MyFirstES300 View Post
                            Perhaps I wrote it wrong. What I was trying to write was that, until I used GC Shampoo, I never had as much suds with any other car wash shampoo. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

FWIW, I fill the bucket with water first, then add the right measured proportion of soap. After I agitate the solution with a GC versa angle brush or grout sponge, the froth of suds are endless!
                            Okay I got you now I was really tired when I read it so that could help explain my not understanding and that is true with me too, first time I used it I was wondering where the suds were and then when I swished it around with my mitt it was awesome

Comment

And I was tired when I wrote it!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');