• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Autumn is here, get ready for winter deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autumn is here, get ready for winter deal

Hi MOL,I have the following package available to make sure your car is protected and maintained for winter. (1) 16 oz Duragloss 105 Total Performance Polish brand new, (1) 16 oz Duragloss 501 Marine Cleaner/Sealant brand new, (1) 8 oz Duragloss 601 Bonding Agent brand new, (2) 8 oz Autogeek bottles with self cleaning spout brand new, (1) Gallon Duragloss 901 Car wash, brand new, (1) Gallon Duragloss Rinseless Wash with Aquawax, 124 oz remaining, (1) Gallon Duragloss Aquawax brand new, (1) gallon Duragloss Fast Clean & SHine Detail Spray, 125 oz remaining, (2) 32 oz spray bottles with sprayer for the Fast Clean & Shine, and the Aquawax. I will sell this as one package for the unreal price of $65 shipped in the lower 48 states, or $100 shipped to Canada. I accept Paypal for payment, please send a PM to me for my Paypal information. Thanks for looking.

Re: Autumn is here, get ready for winter deal

Awesome deal! I have about half of all of those left from the last time I purchased from you.
    Fergy-

You're only as good as your last detail

Comment

Pm sent Kris

Comment

Sold, thank you.

Comment

As usual from RPPM, an absolute killer deal!

Enjoy!

Bill

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');