• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS Dodo Juice Home Brew Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS Dodo Juice Home Brew Kit

I have another goody to pass along to someone. I have in my possession the Dod Juice Home Brew Kit. I have too much stuff and I don't see myself using this anytime soon. I am looking for a good home for this to go to. I opened it just to be sure that everything was included with it and that everything was in good shape when it arrived. Everything is in great shape. This will make a great gift for someone or for personal use as well.

Asking price is $55 + 3% paypal fees shipped within the lower 48 states. PM for paypal info.

These is some excellent reviews on this product. Expect about 2-3 months durability based on what I read.

99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Re: FS Dodo Juice Home Brew Kit

Product Description:
    Short of buying someone a car, the Dodo Juice Home Brew Wax Kit is the best gift you can get for a car enthusiast. This simple kit gives anyone the ability to brew up their own wax, name it, and then enjoy the fruits of their labors. The Dodo Juice Home Brew Wax Kit produces 250 ml. of high quality car wax. No special skills are needed - just a passion for wax!
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

The Dodo Juice Home Brew Wax Kit contains everything you need to make a high performance Dodo Juice car wax. All the hard work has been done - the wax ratios, solvents and special juices have all been calculated, measured and prepared beforehand. Just mix the contents together, heat up on the stove and stir… the next day you'll have 250 ml. of premium carnauba car wax in a jar you can name yourself.

Don't you wish people would buy you gifts you can use? This is it! The Dodo Juice Home Brew Wax Kit not only lets you experience the fun of making wax - you get an excellent carnauba wax to use! The wax itself is unique to the Home Brew kit, with a wonderful honey scent to emphasize the beeswax ingredient and an olive color. It is made in and applied from one of Dodo's original 250 ml. style glass jars. The wax will provide 2-3 months of paint protection and a deep shine on all paints.

Are you curious how a car wax is made? This do-it-yourself kit will give you a glimpse, on a small scale, of what goes into making a wax.

A lot of thought and attention has gone into every aspect of the kit, from the glass jar that doubles as a melting pot, to the label kit and custom tin (complete with foam insert to help prevent breakages). The kit comes in a beautiful presentation tin with a foam inner housing the necessary ingredients, stirrer and instructions. All you need is access to a stove and a saucepan. And there's no cleaning up to do either.

The Dodo Juice Home Brew Wax Kit perfectly captures the spirit of Dodo Juice. Enjoy it yourself or share it with your fellow wax lovers.
      99 Grand Prix
      02 Camaro SS

Comment

99 Grand Prix
        02 Camaro SS

Comment

Going to knock the price down for this kit at $41.20 shipped within the lower 48.
          99 Grand Prix
          02 Camaro SS

Comment

I've got more wax than I feel like I'll ever use, but that is one pretty cool kit!
            Dynamic Detailing

Website | Instagram | Facebook

Comment

Yeah it's a cool kit. I just have too much stuff that I don't see myself using this. I would rather pass it along to someone else and put it to good use. It has some good reviews over on autogeek.
              99 Grand Prix
              02 Camaro SS

Comment

Sent you a PM, Guz. I love Dodo Juice and will take the kit. Got the first layer of Blue Velvet Pro on my hood now. Too hot to do anymore today unless the clouds move in. I kept White Diamond on my last car, 2008 G6 GXP, over a layer of M21. The M21 made my white car look pale blue with a clear sky. Dodo on top gave it a warm glow and so slick I almost wanted to take my clothes off and roll around on the car. I had my windshield replaced and the techs were told by the sales guy to be very careful with the car. He saw me every day and knew how much time I put into it. When one of the techs got the black sealant on a pillar, he almost grabbed the solvent to wipe it up till he saw me watching. He wiped with a clean rag and the sealant came right off. Loved the look on his face. He turned and asked "Man, what do you put on this car? John (the salesman) was right."

Comment

Sold
                  99 Grand Prix
                  02 Camaro SS

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');