• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*For trade Rupes 15*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *For trade Rupes 15*

Looking to try and trade my Rupes 15 for a 21. I know it's a long shot but you never know until you try. Works perfectly, normal wear and tear. Will also include other incentives if necessary. Thank you and have a great day!

Out of curiosity what are u looking too trade it for?

Comment

Re: *For trade Rupes 15*

For a Rupes 21

Comment

Sorry I meant what are ur expectations for condition of an upgrade

Comment

I may not be understanding you so please forgive me. I want the bigger throw of the 21. I've talked to serval people about the throw of the 21 vs 15. And after talking to them about it, and how much faster it corrects. That's what I'm hoping for in the upgrade to the 21.

Comment

That ur wanting to trade for an upgrade. Someone would essentially be giving u a better machine, are u willing to add cash or product in order for someone give u a better machine than what ur giving them cuz the 21 is better than ur 15. Does that explain it yet?

Comment

What are some of the 'other incentives'?
              Can I expect to get a Polishing Pal out of this deal? Or maybe an extra wash mitt? Or how bout one of those Grit Guards?

Comment

Lol yes damn sorry long day, yes cash or products.

Comment

How much if you sell it?

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');