• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meg's Product Giveaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Meg's Product Giveaway

Originally posted by The Guz View Post
    I almost bought M62 but I opted to pick up hyper wash as my next soap to try. So I have a little D111 to offer a few samples.

What I have left is:

D111 Shampoo Plus - Qty 1 about 3 oz
    Updated.
    99 Grand Prix
    02 Camaro SS

Comment

Free to a good home, each brand new. (1) tin Collinite 915, (1) tin Collinite 885 (same as 476, just bigger tin). Who wants em?

Comment

Vietnik has claimed. Thank you.

Comment

Let's get this thread back up.

I have 2 products up for grabs. Will ship within the lower 48 states. PM me if interested.

Quik Wax - Unused

Endurance- Used once on 4 tires. Plenty left over. This is a smaller 6 oz bottle.

99 Grand Prix
          02 Camaro SS

Comment

I would love me some tire gel! PM'd

Comment

I would love to try the shine as you dry quick wax

Comment

Wow this is a great idea! I have never seen this thread of posts before. You guys are really generous. I hope that I can contribute something to this in the future. So glad I joined this forum.

Comment

Products are spoken for.
                  99 Grand Prix
                  02 Camaro SS

Comment

any chances someone is giving away detailing stuff?
                    my brother is in the US for couple of weeks and i could use this for some freebies.

regards

Comment

I've got a few packages up for grabs. One package per person.

First one includes the following. Scratchx is full and ultimate protectant is half full

The second package contains the following products from the discontinued Pinnacle XMT line.

The third package contains the following. Ultimate Black has 80% product remaining and ultimate protectant is full.

Just to reiterate the rules of this pay it forward thread.

Originally posted by The Driver View Post
                      I'm just throwing this out there... If I list something and you have 0 posts and a join date that is not at least a month old, I will not send you the product or respond! This is for people who contribute and want to learn. Quite honestly it's not fair to them. They should and will be the first ones to try new products, this not a jump in free for all and bail. I'm firm on this! I really can't stand people that just use forums for a quick gain, just like single post low ballers.
                      99 Grand Prix
                      02 Camaro SS

Comment

First one includes the following. Scratchx is full and ultimate protectant is half full

The second package contains the following products from the discontinued Pinnacle XMT line.

The third package contains the following. Ultimate Black has 80% product remaining and ultimate protectant is full.

Just to reiterate the rules of this pay it forward thread.
                        Package 2 spoken for. 1 and 3 are still available.
                        99 Grand Prix
                        02 Camaro SS

Comment

If anyone is interested, I have some Sonax Polymer Net Shield and Brilliant Shine Detailer looking for a good home. Free to you, PM me.

Comment

Sonax is spoken for!

Comment

Still have these two packages available.
                              99 Grand Prix
                              02 Camaro SS

Comment

Package 2 spoken for. 1 and 3 are still available.
                                never used ultimate protectant ..but had the others..i guess you can't give good stuff away

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');