• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB Sample #135

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Sample #135

Is there anywhere I can get a sample of the #135? I have a black Sierra and water spots accumulate quickly after washing. My only purpose for this product is for that. I currently use UQD but would prefer to purchase a larger volume.

Re: WTB Sample #135

No need for the sample, it is exactly the same. Here is a link: http://www.meguiarsdirect.com/product_detail.do?q=4732

Comment

Sorry I am not familiar with the professional products. I am newly into getting more and more meg's products as I currently have the Ultimate lineup. Are you saying that the Ultimate quick detailer is the same as #135? If so, thanks for the reply.

Comment

M135 is Ultimate Quik Detailer packaged in bulk. There are some slight differences but for the most part, it's the same product.
        2011 Car Crazy Showcase SEMA Team

Comment

Get Ultimate Quick Wax.
          Its better then 135.
          I've used 135 for years until D156 came out.
          QW is the same thing as D156, just the consumer version and is available everywhere.

DetailingByM.com

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');