• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

full 12 oz bottle of solution finish and others for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• full 12 oz bottle of solution finish and others for sale

never opened full bottle of solution finish trim restorer-50 $ shipped-its a 12 0z.bottle
    optimum hypercompund,full,hd poxy sealant 75% full,16 oz.of cg glossworkz soap. full bottle of primamystique soap-20.00 shipped

all shipping to lower 48
    buy all shipped for 50.00

Re: full 12 oz bottle of solution finish and others for sale

price dropped to 40.00 shipped to lower 48 only

Comment

I have purchased from John before.....he is a stand up guy to deal with...you cant go wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by puma1 View Post
        I have purchased from John before.....he is a stand up guy to deal with...you cant go wrong!
        well thank you

Comment

Originally posted by john baker View Post
          price dropped to 40.00 shipped to lower 48 only
          I am having trouble figuring out what exactly you are selling for the $40. A little clarification please.

Comment

Solution finish is a dye/coating to restore black plastic parts that have faded. The stuff works great!
            Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Originally posted by Superior Shine View Post
              Solution finish is a dye/coating to restore black plastic parts that have faded. The stuff works great!
              I am aware of what Solution Finish is, but thank you for your attempt to help. Maybe I should restate my question. Which products are included for the $40?

Comment

As far as I know Solution Finish is only one product. Various little sponges and gloves come in some kits.
                Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Originally posted by Superior Shine View Post
                  As far as I know Solution Finish is only one product. Various little sponges and gloves come in some kits.
                  Correct, Solution Finish is only one product, however there is more than one product listed in this for sale add. In his original post he listed the Solution Finish for $50 and the Hyper Compound, Poxy, Glossworkz, Prima Mystique for $20. Then at the bottom of the post he said "buy all shipped for 50.00" His following post said "price dropped to 40.00 shipped to lower 48 only". I am just wanting to clarify that he is wanting $40 for all the products listed in his original post or if I am misunderstanding his for sale add. Again, thank you for your attempt to help.

Comment

Sold, Thanks John!

I tried to send you a pm letting you know I sent payment but your inbox is full

Comment

Just some quick feedback about the Seller: I can not say enough good things about John, He is a stand up guy and I even purchased more products from him. 2 transactions later and I couldn't be happier. Thanks John!

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');